Which States have the Most VB&F T-shirts?

robert

Hey,

We finally got our t-shirts back up on the website and orders are coming in again. I have them all charted on my laptop by State.

Just for fun....can you guess the top 10 states that have the most owners of Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness shirts?

I'll give you a hint, Oregon is #1 and New York ranks in at #10.

After a few guesses, assuming some of you will try to guess which states have the most VB&F shirts, I'll list the top 10 states.

I won't say how many are in each state but just the state ranks.

I'll also list the top 10 countries that have the most VB&F shirts too.

So feel free to make your pics, and your own lists or just mention a state or two, where you think shirts would be.

Yeah, that would be awesome.

I do have some pics of me training wearing the shirts. They are on the Image Galleries pages of the main site. Some of my Europe photo galleries I think.

We have a few already, like Big Ben wearing his and I know Topher (V VII Hero) has taken some photos wearing his shirts as well.

But we shall take more. Thanks for the suggestion.

You got five of them right......and possibly 6 because Arizona is ranked at #11.

So nice job. I'm going to give it a little longer before I list the actual top 10, I 'm just curious as to where most "think" the top 10 states supporting Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness are. I would have guessed a lot of those same states.

You'll help Kentucky get on the map. There are some shirts there, but it's not in our top 10 at this point.

Take care,

Ok, so there were just a few guesses and some were close.

Here are the 10 states the have the Most Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness T-shirt owners:

1. Oregon

2. California

3. Washington

4. Pennsylvania

5. New Jersey

6. Colorado

7. Florida

8. Illinois

9. Virginia

10. New York

Surprise anyone?

States that didn't quite make the top 10 but were close, include:

Arizona

Nevada

Connecticut

A bunch of other states have smaller amounts.

Feel free to join in and help your state climb the ladder and break into the top ten. Maybe you'll be walking around and bump into someone with the same shirt. That happens in Oregon (especially my city) quite a bit and it is pretty cool.

Any ideas on the top 10 countries?

United States is #1 and Hungary is #10 there is a hit for you.

Thanks to those who already have a shirt and wear it all the time. I know our selection is small, but that is because it all comes from my pocket. The more we can distribute the more I can keep making with new colors, designs, etc.

Thanks!

Those are some good guesses.

USA, Canada, and England are all in the top 10, as well as Hungary as I stated before. There are other places that might surprise you as well. I'll give you a hint, shirts are in all continents aside from Antarctica. And places in the top 10 come from 3 or 4 continents, I'll have to refer back to my list.

I'll post the top 10 in another day or two. So for fun, if anyone wants to make anymore guesses feel free

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the top 10 countries that have the most Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness t-shirt owners:

1. United States

2. Canada

3. England

4. South Africa

5. Indonesia

6. Estonia

7. France

8. Sweden

9. Ireland

10. Hungary

So good guesses for a few of you who had some of these in your top ten.

Keep on ordering the shirts to bring your nation into the top 10!

Scroll up to see the top 10 US states and work to get yours up there too!

I'll have a few more items on the products page soon. I know it's small and items are few, but I make them all myself and produce more whenever I have money to do so.

Keep on spreading the word!

• 1 month later...

Daywalker,

You might find this interesting. I don't know if it accurately displays the most vegan-friendly places in the US or worldwide, but simply where most of my clothing items ended up.

I think Germany will crack the top 10 when I update the list sometime soon.

I haven't updated this since the middle of June and I know some states went up as well. In mid August I'll update it again and we'll see who is where.

Thought you might find this interesting.

Robster

You might find this interesting. I don't know if it accurately displays the most vegan-friendly places in the US or worldwide, but simply where most of my clothing items ended up.

Rob dogg,

thanks for that. Actually as i've never been to the US, the list of the states doesn't mean much to me ...

But i'm astonished that Inonesia and Estonia are placed ahead of France and Ireland!

But i'm sure it just means you know a vegan there who buys more shirts than the French do altogether

But i'm astonished that Inonesia and Estonia are placed ahead of France and Ireland! Shocked

But i'm sure it just means you know a vegan there who buys more shirts than the French do altogether Wink

Cool

Yes, that is part of it. Although I do it by owners, not how many. For example, some people order 5 shirts at a time to give to friends, and I may count that as multiple owners, but if someone orders 2 or 3, I count is as one owner since they are probably just for themsleves (different styles, or cut the sleeves off of one, etc.).

Another thing to factor in is that I've met many great friends during my time working on cruise ships with people from 60 countries. Some of my great friends live in Indonesia and Estonia, some of my BEST friends actually. They are very supportive and they order for themselves and girlfriends, etc. So that throws the numbers in that direction, but STILL they are owners of shirts.

That is why I say, that it doesn't accurately represent veganism througout the world, but it is still interesting none the less.

Within the US, where there are many more Vegan Bodybuilding t-shirts, it is a lot more accurate. Oregon, California, and Washington are some of the Top VEGAN US states. Florida and Virginia and New York are also that way, so they are pretty accurate measures of veganism in the US I think.

But yeah, International friends have been really supportive over the years as I went out on a journey doing something not many had done before......especially something not many had done before in main stream media.

In the beginning, I took a gamble with Vegan Bodybuilding, I wasn't sure how it would be received or accepted, but years later, look where we are

All I can say is THANK YOU!

Of the US states Texas is probably in about 30th place, but I just sent one out there this week, and a few of our members are from Texas, so the ranking could go up

I've been selling quite a few recently, which has been nice because then I can afford to make more, and it's just nice to know that people are wearing them around and promoting the lifestyle.

Today, I was at the pool for a going away party and a friend came up to me and said he saw one of my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness shirts in Washington State that someone was wearing around on a University Campus, so that was pretty cool.

There are tons of them in Oregon, because that is where I'm from and I have lots of friends who get them just to support what I'm doing, many are not even vegan, but it's fun to be going around town and see one being worn around.

I think I'm going to try to sponsor some sports teams this next year, I could never afford it in the past, but once my movie comes out I should be able to afford more shirts and other clothing items that promote our lifestyle.

We don't have shirts in all 50 states yet, but that is a fun goal that are working on.