Short Introduction

sparrow

Hi everyone!

I'm Julie, I'm from Delaware and will be moving to Michigan by the end of the Summer. I've been vegan for over 4 years, and vegetarian since I was 7 (I'm 20 now).

I've been a long distance runner for 6 or 7 years now and so far I've completed 4 half marathons and 1 marathon, as well as a ton of shorter races. Recently, however, I've gotten really into lifting and I'm aiming to lose some body fat and gain some muscle. In the future I'd like to do a figure competition, although I don't think I'm anywhere near that level at this point. I entered the Summer "Body Transformation / Shape Up Fitness Contest" and I think it sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun.

Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome!

Great to have you on board and great to have you in the Summer Shape Up Challenge. It is a really fun event to help motivate peopl to reach their health and fitness potential, while having fun and winning prizes just for finishing.

Awesome to have you here. We have a number of runners and endurance athletes, check out the endurance sports section.

Have a great time meeting cool folks!

Rob