HEALTY AS HELLLLLLLLLL

Hi, i have been vegan for 5 years and in that period of time i never been sick , maybe i had flu like 5 times and i remember that is just one day feeling weak and then next day i am perfect

besides that just injuries playing basketball

its anybody else like that??

I haven't been sick in over a year. Except for 2 days a couple months ago.

I think that was some type of intense detox or cleansing.

February of 2005 I started eating "better" and exercising.

I was still eating meat, so it was probably the exercise.

December of 2005 I made the biggest change to almost vegan.

I still ate an occasional meal with meat or dairy. At most maybe once a week.

Other than some ingredient that I miss on a label, I've been animal free since Feb or April.

I can't remember what or when my last carnivore meal was.

Yes!! I was always getting head colds and sore throats, and people used to tell me they thought something was wrong with me because I'd get sick at least once every few months where I'd be out of commission for a week. But I went vegan 3 years ago and I haven't had a single cold or sore throat since. I don't have asthma anymore either. Dr. Doug Graham, the raw foodist, says he hasn't had a cold since he went raw over 20 years ago. (Slightly related - I also just did an interview this week about how some people not only feel better physically, but also feel less aggressive and think clearer on a vegan diet - fascinating.)

I have had perfect attendance in school my whole life only missing class for competition(which is counted like a field trip). I never got sick as a non-vegan and don't get sick now other than getting bronchitis but that was very likely from blowing glass with 50 people using the same gross pipe. I'm never blowing glass again since it took me away from my bike so I don't really plan on getting sick anymore...its terrible to get sick when you never do...even a mild cough is terribly annoying to me.