Greetings from the Land of Savannah, GA...

nfms39

I just want to send my greetings to y'all from Savannah. This weekend will be my 11th anniversary of me being vegetarian. I've been vegan for 9years and counting.

I love figuring out new ways of making traditional recipes and dishes into tasty vegan meals. This bb is great that I can tell from the little bit of time that Ive known about it. I am really looking to get into the gym and get my "swole on" ( ) in a healthy vegan way.

Its good meeting you all...

nfms

Great to have you here!

Welcome, and thanks for finding our awesome group

We became Vegetarian/Vegan about the same time Glad to see that you are into bodybuilding too.

Have fun on the forum and start exploring!

Hey fellas, thanks for the welcome... I am really looking forward to getting to know you all.

Robert, Thats cool that we've both became vegetarians around the sametime. We should start a FRAT...

loveliberate, Thanks for the compliment... Have you ever been here before?

flanders77, Cute baby youve got there. Ive got a good friend in Berlin that I plan to visit this year. Where is Muenster?

I stopped through a couple of times a few years back. Mostly hung out downtown and remember all the neat old buildings, public squares and streets with nice shade trees... I also remember these stairs from downtown to the river that had noticeable indentations worn into the stone from all the years of people walking on them - cool stuff!

Cute baby youve got there. Ive got a good friend in Berlin that I plan to visit this year. Where is Muenster?

Hey nfms!

I will tell Marla about your compliment! She is nearly 14 Month old now and running around all the time!

Muenster is about 4 hours away from Berlin but I always like to go there because there are many nice veg restaurants there.

So contact me and tell me when you will be there! Atilla Hildmann who is also a forum member lives in Berlin.