New to the board - Hi VEGANS! :D

Daywalker

Hi my favorite of all people - vegans!

I'm from Germany and found your site minutes ago. I just had to register, as i'm a dedicated natural bodybuilder as well as an enthusiastic vegan

What's more, i'm a physician, fantasy freak and table top player. At the moment (as always really) i'm trying to find new ways to make my muscles GROW. *laughs* I love working out, i just love it

So, now i'll see to my profile and then if i can find a pic of me for you

So long,

Daywalker

Edited by Daywalker

Hey Daywalker,

Great to have another Vegan Bodybuilder here! You look awesome man!

I was in Germany last summer, where are you located? I had a great time over there.

Awesome to have you here, you will make us all want to grow bigger! You bring the awesome back! Can't wait to see more Vegan Muscle Pics!

-Robert

Hi folks!

That is really a cool site!!

The perfect forum for me - veganism AND body building in one!!

@Rob:

Thanks

I already feel at home here

How can i upload a pic from my PC to attach it here?

I'm from Frankfurt, you probably know at least the airport

When you're here next time, let me know. I can find a good and cheap place to stay for you among friendly vegans

Ha!

Thanks to kollision, i can present you a pic further will follow in time

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4725/brustbauchbeine9aw.th.jpg

@ Hero:

Well, the avatar is not a very recent pic As i have not enough mass to compete with the big guys, i have to impress with symmetrics and definition. It's a pic from a contest, my off season form is a bit softer, but still ripped compared to most. I wouldn't want to get out of shape in order to put on more mass.

Ha!

Thanks to kollision, i can present you a pic further will follow in time

http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/4725/brustbauchbeine9aw.th.jpg

@ Hero:

Well, the avatar is not a very recent pic As i have not enough mass to compete with the big guys, i have to impress with symmetrics and definition. It's a pic from a contest, my off season form is a bit softer, but still ripped compared to most. I wouldn't want to get out of shape in order to put on more mass.

Great body brother! Was that for a mag?

wow!

a german vegan bodybuilder, and so good looking!

therefore i had to register (after reading a long time) to say hello!

i'm from austria by the way, and normally hanging out a lot on veganfitness.net

im curious to see more fotos!

Edited by kadett8

Thanks folks for the warm welcome!

And for all the compliments ...

I already love it here!

@Kadett8: Hi Felix! Du bist ja auch überall, was?

@kollision: No, that was just a private shooting.

@dandylioness: For as long as i can think... okay, just joking, it's just over 5 years now. But in only 18 years, i'll be vegan for half my life!

Welcome Daywalker - I like fantasy too.

What authors do you like - Robert Jordan, Terry Brooks, David Eddings, George R R Martin, Robin Hobb, R A Salvatore, Steven Erikkson, J R R Tolkien, Tad Williams, J V Jones etc?

I have read the Wheel of Time, the Dragonlance books, the Shannara series, The Belgariad and The Mallereon.

I've got a stack of fantasy books at home waiting to be read - don't get the time these days though.

Yes, I know Frankfurt airport

Glad to have you join the boards. You are 28 years old? Did I get that right. You have wonderful muscle definition. How long have you been lifting?

Hey, how did you figure 28? I got that, too, by calibrating my vegan lifespan by adding a year (to 5) so I could plug my own age in by comparison to get his. Man, this is a geeky post, but I was racking my brains trying to figure it out. Was there a clearer formula to use? Heh.

Hey, how did you figure 28?

Well I figured he has been vegan for 5 years. In 18 years he will have been a vegan for (18+5) 23 years. That will be 1/2 of his lifetime (at that time), which means he will be 46 yo. So 46-18=28? Is that right?

Daywalker: I don't think those numbers add up. Did you mean that so far you have been lifting for 39.3% of your life?

Or did you mean that in 6 years (if you don't lift anymore) you will have lifted for 1/2 of your life?

*** Hey Brendan you snuck in there before I could finish my post ***

Because if you have lifted for 60.7% of your life, and every day from here on you also lift, then the % of your life that you have lifted must increase every day. So you could never get to 50% again unless you stop lifting.

if you have lifted for 60.7% of your life, and every day from here on you also lift, then the % of your life that you have lifted must increase every day. So you could never get to 50% again unless you stop lifting.

I had wondered the same thing but I didn't think it was interesting enough to comment on. Maybe he is able to use inter-dimensional space like Sahjan from the TV series Angel, in which case the laws of time and space wouldn't apply to him in the same way.