Hi!

Nathan Is Vegan

Whatsup everybody? My name is Nathan. I'm 18. I live in Santa Cruz California. I've been happily vegan for 2 years. I'm a waiter at a local thai food restaurant called Bangkok West. I have been blessed with the companionship of a baby female pit bull named honey who has also made the difficult transition for dogs to a healthy vegan diet. I try to work out daily and have found that the best way to do that is road biking. I hope i can make some friends here and meet interesting nice people.

Welcome aboard Nathan!

We have a totally awesome group here and you will have a great time getting to know members.

In fact, there is another vegan cyclist in your same area I believe. He is in Santa Cruz or Santa Barbara, Matt is his screen name.

Check out our endurance section and get in touch with the cyclists!

All the best, and welcome aboard!

Hey Nathan...great to add another cyclist to the forum!!! If I ever go to Santa Cruz I know where I'm stayin You can head east to Richmond if you would ever be crazy enough to waste your time...we do have great riding and good vegan food though...its that in between time you try to avoid.