introduction

Guest xDerekx

I'm Derek, from Detroit. I just decided to go veg a few days ago, and am not a vegan as of yet. but im getting to it. I have been bodybuilding for about 2 years now.

I am thinking about getting my certification to become a personal trainer, or a nutritionist.

I joined the forum to learn from it. to get lifting tips and nutrition.

and to kiss on some chicks.

no ive actually never heard of that website before. i have a close friend that is veg, and has been ever since i have known him. and since i have been hanging out with him i have been watching a bunch of peta videos.

at first i watched them and it didnt really affect me. then i ordered a shirt offline and it came with some peta shit. i dont know what it was but that was the first video that ever got to me. and after watching it i said i was never going to eat meat again.

MASTOR CHEEF UP IN DIZ HUMPTIE BUMPTIE

hey man, glad you're going vegan, that's great. This website is a really good mix of nutrition, recipes, and ethical discussion, along with really good fitness advice and bodybuilding techniques, strategies and guidelines. It's really helped me out a lot, and there aren't many douchebags either, which is so rare for a forum.

Welcome Derek!

Hey man, thanks for joining the group. I was away from internet-land for a few days but wanted to write to say thanks for being part of our team.

We do have a cool group here as you'll soon find out, or have already found out.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

All the best!