howdy from portland or

anarchofighter22

hey there,

my names anthony, Im live in portland or, I just came over to the site after being on the vegan fitness forum for a little bit. I train in muay thai aka thaiboxing. I also lift as well to supplement my training although i am not as well versed in weights as i would like to be. Hopefully I'll join that 3 month summer challenge if im not to late i woiuld really like to bulk up before i start taking fights this coming fall or winter. I hope to meet more folks in portland or more folks into fighting, selfdefense or martial arts.

cheers

anthony

Welcome Anthony!

You are in the right place for Portland vegans and Portland vegan martial arts folks.

Glad you found us here. We have weekly meet-ups and all kinds of stuff going on here in Portland. Of course the Vegan Vacation is going be held in Portland next month so that will be pretty sweet too.

Anyway, thanks for finding us and joining the group. You'll meet a lot of cool people here. Welcome aboard!

welcome to the boards!

there are a lot of people here into MMA. i know xdarthveganx is from portland and he just hosted a get together to watch the latest PrideFC PPV. wow... portland is home to a lot of MMA fans i see. but it makes sense since it is the home of Randy "the Natural" Courte and Team Quest.

feel free come by the MMA threads and talk some ultimate fighting with us.

Heya Hippi!

Took ya long enough to join - geeez... Fighting & self-defense are bad, and not vegan! And what's this anarchofighter"22" business?!? Was anarchosfighter1 through 21 already taken?

Now that I have that out of my system - Welcome to the forums! I'm very happy to see ya here!

xdarthveganx 's mma/pfc/ufc get-together's are the ones we'd talked about. It would be very cool for ya to come out to one of the get-togethers and for Vegan Vacation. If ya decide to do the summer shape-up challenge (heck, even if ya dont), I'd love it if ya wanted to get together and help me whip myself into shape! That goes for anyone willing to exercise with me - I'd love the company & motivation.

I'd also love to hear about good jobs for me here in Portland...

Edited by loveliberate

Oh yeah, you're the guy I met over at People's Co-op right? Yeah, about time you got over here hippie! Oh sorry, I stole that line from loveliberate.

Anyway, great to have you here. I used to wrestle and I bet I'm still pretty good since I'm bigger and stronger now. Wanna tangle?

you know just becuase i lived in eugene for a while dosent mean im a hippie im mean i didnt spinkle crystals on the crops of an organic biodynamic farm or anything....oh wait ..... nevermind

travis, i tried to sign up as anarchofighter but then i messed it up and hit the wrong button i would change my name to anarchofighter938394849 just for you however. I would love to get together and train i was just talking to someone about how it kinda sucks to train and go to the gym everyday and not be hanging out and training with friends or comrades at the same time.

Robert, i did meet you briefly at peoples co-op. dont listen to anything travis tells you about me like the hippie thing. I look foward to meeting you again soon im sure.

im glad to be on the board

anthony

hey love calm down there you're harshing my mellow.

Im sorry i missed the PrideFC get together. I didnt think my brother would be all that interested and it was good to spend time with him while he was in town. I hope there will be more get togethers to come. It looks like jeff monson won his UFC fight on saturday and should hopefully be getting a title shot soon.

avator to come soon. Although there will be no dreads just a beat up punk hat instead.

hey love calm down there you're harshing my mellow.

Im sorry i missed the PrideFC get together. I didnt think my brother would be all that interested and it was good to spend time with him while he was in town. I hope there will be more get togethers to come. It looks like jeff monson won his UFC fight on saturday and should hopefully be getting a title shot soon.

avator to come soon. Although there will be no dreads just a beat up punk hat instead.

• 2 weeks later...