Greetings Everybody!

Veggeep

Thanks and a shout-out to my buds over at discussbodybuilding.com for pointing this site out to me

I'm a 34-year old natural bodybuilding enthusiast, and a vegetarian of five years. I'm not exactly vegan, but I make that effort as much as my hectic lifestyle permits. That is to say, I don't wear leather, and I have completely given up drinking milk, but I still use a lot of whey protein in my supplement stack. Also, I don't really go out of my way to avoid eggs if they find their way into my prepared foods and such.

I've been trying to set a positive example for fitness and bodybuilding enthusiasts all over the net, both on discussbodybuilding.com, and on my personal blog. For the most part, I've been amazed at how receptive people are to the simple truth that you don't have to exploit animals and shove tons of meat down your throat to build an awesome body

If you really want the full story on my bodybuilding background, you're probably better off reading it here (and saving my from having to re-type it, LOL)

I look foreward to hanging out with and learning a lot from all of you

Edited by Veggeep

He he he... Not quite, but I just saw it, and I am humbled to be in the presence of such mass monsters

One of my pals over on DBB.com sent me this link: viewtopic.php?t=3525&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

It has never really even occurred to me to check out vegan and vegetarian bodybuilding discussion boards until now -in fact I started an MSN group called VegetarianBodybuilding some years ago, but it never got off the ground... I just didn't have the free time I thought I would to work on it

In any case, I'll snoop around in the photos area for a bit and get some inspiration, maybe post a few of my own

Welcome to the group!

Great to have you here. You'll meet a lot of cool people and have a good time.

For "supplements" check out Vega. www.myvega.com That is what I use and that is what a bunch of us on the forum use.

I'd tell you more about it, but I'm in a hurry and running behind schedule...just wanted to say hi and welcome!