Ninja Battle

Richard

Thanks I don't do any real martial arts. I do practice stretching, and replicate what I see in videogames / movies, but have no real training other than reading from books. I do like to do whatever it is I'm doing though, even though it's nothing serious

The direction and editing on that film are spectacular. The scene reminds me of something my friends and I would do, only with crappy camera work, which we would claim just punctuated the kitch.

I practiced a Korean martial art called Kuk Sool Won for several years, discontinuing my pursuit just a stripe or two before testing for a black belt. I often think about getting back into it.

I practiced a Korean martial art called Kuk Sool Won for several years, discontinuing my pursuit just a stripe or two before testing for a black belt. I often think about getting back into it.

I would like to do a serious martial art of some kind. A friend of mine has been very serious about tae kwon do for a long time, but his determination sort of fizzled. I went to one class with him and it was okay, but it was a bit boy-scouts-ish, and not really ideally how I'd like to be taught. I would like to know how to defend myself, as well as be able to dress up as a ninja and jump around

I've not heard of Cooked-Stool-Warm, but I will look into it. Yea, if I was to learn a martial art, I wouldn't choose Tae Kwon Do. I would be more interested in something like aikido I think, but I will admit to not be thoroughly educated on martial arts, I just know general stuff about many martial arts and the basics of many from all the shit I've seen in films and games etc, which sounds pathetic. Tae Kwon Do doesn't strike me as a particularly down-to-earth self-defense art, it seems more like a sport.

I told the white ninja (my friend Nigel) that people think he is awesome. We are both enthusiastic about doing more, but have no digital camera at the moment. Hopefully we will be able to do more intense activity in the future. Thanks for viewing it everyone, I hope it makes you laugh.

• 2 weeks later...