NEW TO FORUM

JenTheVegan

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I have been vegan for 2 years. I have been vegetarian a total of 4 years. I am not a total athelete, but i could use some support losing weight and getting into shape. what better place than here. I am the first to admit i'm about 25 pounds overweight... so i need the help lol.

My interests include veganism, Wicca, volunteering at an animal shelter, my 2 handsome boys (my cats!) and video games (I love DDR... but i'm not very good lol). I love to meet new vegans through myspace and hope i will make new friends here too!

Welcome to the forum!

Great to have you here. You will meet some awesome vegans here. I've met a bunch of people on here and met lots of them in person too. That is the best part.

I hope you enjoy the group.

Welcome aboard!

Hi Jen! I too am vegan, Wiccan, and have cats. Sounds like we have several things in common. I too am working to lose weight. I am quite overweight and am aiming to lose 100 pounds. But I am sure you'll lose your 25 before I reach my goal.

I am looking forward to getting to know you! You seem cool.

Hi Jen! I too am vegan, Wiccan, and have cats. Sounds like we have several things in common. I too am working to lose weight. I am quite overweight and am aiming to lose 100 pounds. But I am sure you'll lose your 25 before I reach my goal.

I am looking forward to getting to know you! You seem cool.

Wow its like were soul sisters lol! I love meeting people with so many common interests! I wish you much luck with your weight loss. I am sure if you enlist this site for support you will go far. Don't forget to post some pics of your progress, so that we can congradulate and encourage. Thanks so much for your reply.

Welcome to the forums. I do lots of cardio playing DDR actually. :-/

There's plenty of good programs you can find on this site though if you want to lose some bodyweight, and plenty of sample diets and everything else.

DDR!!! yay. I need to start doing that exeryday lol. I will browse the site for more resources. Thanks a bunch!

Thanks to everyone else who gave me a warm welcome!