Vegan Recipes!

Attila

Hey Hunnenkönig,

I'm just checking your recipe-page, it's great! (not that i need it )

I really like the step by step pics, good job.

It's a cool site to recommend to meat-eaters

D.

Thx! If you don't "need" it maybe you just wanna try something if you want to: I'd really appreciate it. Yes indeed, many meat-eaters like it here in Germany: Actually they do not believe that some of these recipes are completely vegan because they look so normal.

I just looked over those dishes. Attila they look fantastic. I think im going to have Gnocchi with Tomatoe-Basil-Pesto....mmmm gnocchis are great.

Hi CollegeB,

great to meet you! Try the Gnocchi, they taste great!!! Besides that stay tuned for the next recipes I am going to translate for you all. Foretaste?? Falafel, Kebab, Shish Kebab, selfmade Ravioli, lots of drinks and other stuff.

Greetings

Attila

Thanks so much for postong that site!!!!! I am going to try some of these recipes!

You should post this link also under the vegan recipes catgeory if you havent already.

Thanks again, man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am glad you like it! If you find any spelling mistakes you are welcome to report them to me

By the way: Is there a large vegan community in canada? The land of sealslaughter

Greetings

Attila

The land of sealslaughter

Greetings

Attila

There is in certain cities like Toronto and VAncouver, B.C.

But ya your right on about the seal slaughter. My country so far has clubbed to death (I.e. bashed the brains out of hundreds of thousands) of BABY BABY BABY seals RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FRANTIC AND HELPLESS MOTHERS.

And the Canadian government has no intention of banning this neandethal-like, ing and barbaric "economic activity."

Then we have stupid things like the Calgary Stampede, where animals die, suffer, and break bones!!!!

Three Cheers for Canada !!!