Hello!

Vamprilla

Hi all. *waves* My name is Kourtney, I'm 18 and 4'11". I'm not vegan , and not really fit eaither, but hey, I've been getting into it and it's all Rob's fault. But that's fine with me! I've always loved animals, and really, to be honest, I like 'em better than humans. I like fitness, I just don't do it. My favorite class in school was P.E. and I always wanted to go into the weight room to do some stuff, but I never had anyone to do it with me and you had to have a teacher with you. ANd to put one last thing in, I'm gohic But I'm not into wierd sh*t, so don't hold that part against me.

Hello my friend!

Welcome to our awesome online community. Kourtney is one of my friends here in Corvallis. Most of my friends from home haven't bothered to sign up on here.....granted not a huge amount of them are vegan, but the support is always nice.........so Kourtney, I really appreciate it.

You will find some really nice people here and they can tell you all about veganism and what it means to them. Please feel free to explore the site and this forum.

...Kourtney also got some Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness gear from me yesterday and said she wore to to a movie today

Anyway, great to have you here, I should get to bed, I have to wake up early for work!

Take care,

Robert (thin thin flat him) check general discussion to see what that is from

grrrrr

i like the look, i've always had a thing for goth girls. is that you in that in the second picture? all tied up like that, it reminds me of nine inch nails's pinion video.

http://nin.rockmetal.art.pl/filmy/pinion.jpg

what kind of music do you listen to?

oh and welcome to the board!

ahh.. ! lacuna coil is ridiculous, good stuff. one of my top twenty favorite bands, nice.

many of my friends in high school were goth. they thought it was pretty funny walking around with my cheerleading ass. of course out of season, my cheerleading friends thought it was funny to walk around with my hippie looking ass.. ha. guess I tend to relate to people on completely intangible levels, so it was never that strange to me.

anyway, I would say welcome, but since I'm only like a day old here, that probably wouldn't mean much. either way, lovely to meet you.

much love,

erinn elizabeth

I'm, like, this totally old guy. So what is it with Goth?

I'm gohic Twisted Evil But I'm not into wierd sh*t, so don't hold that part against me.

Is it a look... a set of value... a way of relating to other people... a style of clothes... music tastes? Tell me, tell me, tell me.

Oh great. Explaining goth. Ok, it's not just a way of dressing, but also of what the people are interested in. Which would be darker things in life. Death (not killing mind you) for example. Just people who show an interest in it. And most dress in black. It can also be beliefs. Goths are more laid back though. A way to discribe them is they'd rather sit down with a good novel then get into a fight.

Goth Girls have the power....-

Let's be honest here. Goth Girls run the world. Pale skin, dark eyes, and sex appeal are a Goth Girls main weapons of world destruction. We are all at the mercy of these women who combine sex and intelligence to get what they want.

Goth Girls are not universally attractive though. I have seen some fugly ones in my day. I have also shared my bread and bed with some amazing Goth Girls. These girls get what they want from those who understand the culture. I will do anything for Goth Girls. When I see one, I do thy bidding.

Although there are some bad apples, I love my Goth Girls. They make the world go round.They make getting out of bed worth while. They make me forget the msiery of this world.

GOTH GIRLS are the answer to so many questions.

Pale skin, dark eyes, and sex appeal are a Goth Girls main weapons

I had no idea.

They make getting out of bed worth while.

Sounds like they would make staying in bed worth while.

hahaha! Yeah, I thought about that too when I read it. But only if they're in bed with you.