Is this diet sufficient for bulking?

Hi,

I'd really appreciate if someone can take a look at this, and tell me whether this diet is adequate while bulking. If not, how can I increase it realistically? Because I can't afford all kinds of expensive items, which is why I am also taking protein supplements. At 5'10", I weigh 170lbs.

Meal 1: Grams, milk with protein supplements

M2: two plates rice with vegetables, milk

M3: three slices bread with peanut butter

M4: noodles, peanuts, almonds

M5: Biscuits, fruits, milk with supplements

I know there are plenty of healthy foods I can add to this, but i can't afford them. So I'd like to know if there is a more practicle way of eating more, in case this diet isn't enough.

Thanks for all your replies. I see that I must add more beans, legumes and peas. But can you tell me of what variety, like soy or green and so on? Which has more protein content? More specifics would be appreciated, because I suck at planning my diet properly. But aside from this, is my diet ok?

Beans you have to soak unless you buy canned, but those usually have a lot of salt and extra stuff you dont want. You can buy split peas, they cook in about 15 minutes. I usually have black and mung beans (dry) on hand, and brown rice, also jasmine to just get some variety. I also have lentils. Plackeyed peas and navy beans also frequent my meals. For peas I just get a big frozen bag of em. The ones that are just the little green balls. And Will is right on about the oatmeal. I eat it a few times a day.

Thanks for all your replies. Is it alright to mix glucose with water, and drink it, so we'll get more calories? Because even 3 spoons of glucose contain around 200-300cals, if I am not mistaken. THat's a great deal of calories, in my view, so for a guy who's pressed for time, will that be a good option to get more calories?

Soy milk is out of question. I am too poor for that. But I do take peanut butter and supplements, and I'll certainly add oatmeal to this. In the carb shake I am trying, the label says net weight: 500g, per 100g 360KCAL. Does that mean even 10g contains 360calories? THat's not bad, I suppose. And how many tablespoons would account for 10grams? Because this could be useful as a pre-workout diet as well, much better to drink than eat for energy.

Get a soymilk maker...it'll put you back $100 but it'll cost you $.10 a quart to make your own...plus it makes making oatmilk, almond, cashew milk and whatever milk you can think of much easier