1. I've got the best trainer in the gym.
2. He was patient and positive.
3. He's got years of experience.
5. He actually had me work on my back, but was pretty careful about it.
1. He didn't take my measurements or body composition!!!
2. He didn't have me warm up before our short-ass session!
3. He made me work out my lower body despite the fact I mentioned working on it the day before. My quads feel burned out.
6. He kept calling Racine instead of Rachael. And after explaining to him that it's pronounced "Ray-Shell" he insisted on pronouncing it "Ray-Chul". I know that seems petty, but wtf, it's my name for cryin' out loud!!!
7. I HAD TO SHARE MY SESSION WITH SOME OTHER CHICK!!! This, by far, was what pissed me off the most. She was nice and all, but we paid for a PERSONAL trainer. If I want to do group sessions, I'll take a class at the gym.
Though part of me wants to give it one more shot, I'm thinking of just going to the gym I frequent on the weekdays and just going to the North Brunswick one for my friend's yoga class during the weekend because yesterday just felt silly.
yeah that is lame that all that stuff happenned . I think you are doing the right thing in resuming your usual approach. Cant have negative stuff going on like that .