Hello from Salem.

Rawj

I am Roger and I live in Salem. I became vegan late last October, so about a year ago. I moved to Oregon from Ohio late last September. I find Oregon to be very nice and very vegan friendly. I was not a vegetarian before I became vegan, but the transition for me has been pretty easy. I work at Fred Meyer as a cashier and I am attending Chemeketa to get my ASOT in Business. That means I will be transferring to another school after two years to work on my Bach.

Welcome Roger!

I know another member just joined from Salem about 3 days ago too And there are others from Salem, Corvallis, and all over Portland. So you've got some new friends nearby

Thanks for joining us and for the intro. I'm sure you'll have fun on here learning all kinds of inspiring info, as well as getting to know the local vegan community out here.

I cruise by Salem about every 10 days or so when I go to Corvallis or Eugene for work. I plan on stopping by one of these days since we have a number of forum members there I haven't met in person yet. I've met about 30 people from this forum so far in person, which is cool.

All the best and welcome aboard!