animal friendly music for the soul

V VII Hero

www.antimaniax.com

excellent austrian hardcore/skacore band who are all vegan (except the drummer who is veggie). they have an animal rights agenda and some of their songs are AR related - there is a song called chilli con tofu - basically just a recipe!

they were the final catalyst for me going veggie 3years ago, when i went to one of their shows and they played a video of a cow being slaughtered. the world needs more bands like the antimaniax.

jonathan

Thanks dude,

I still need to get a bit more music for the soundtrack to my movie. Any suggestions?

Thanks bro,

Robert

What kind of music are you looking for? I have a bunch of songs I wrote/recorded from all sorts of genres - rock, jazz, hip-hop, etc. Let me know if you want to hear any of my MP3s

Hey Will!

Yeah, I'd love to hear some music. I'm looking for ALL kinds of music. My movie is a full-length film, so there will be opportunities for all different types of music.

I also have a very small budget for this aspect of the movie and I'm trying to get all the music for free (mostly from local bands and people I know) and I'm giving credits to all the artists at the end of the movie.

Hook me up with any tunes I might be able to use in the film. If it works out, I'll send the paperwork to get official approval to include it in our film.

Thanks man!

-Robert

Thanks Will,

Brendan and I each ate about 10 bananas a day during the filming and we talked about that a lot, so the Gorilla Banana song could come in handy while Brendan and I are going to town on the fruit.

I got a pretty big response from www.myspace.com as well. Tons of indie Vegan Bands trying to get their music out there.

Thanks again, and if you have other songs, pass em along.

-Robert

Cool, thanks man. I think there are certain parts of that song that would work really well with Brendan and I eating so many bananas in certain scenes of the film.

I'll play it for the editing guy soon when he gets back in town and we'll get back in touch with you.

I have tons of different styles of music so far so it should be pretty cool.

Thanks,

-Robert