Another California Newbie

veganmadre

Hi! I'm a vegan mom of two who stumbled upon this site with the help of my wonderful vegan body building boyfriend. I've also recently become interested in bulking up. For the longest time, I was soley concerned with being "thin". Now, 50 lbs later,I see thin women as in health as poor as mine used to me. So, I'm enlisting the help of this site to get me in gear.

Hello Veganmadre!

This is Robert, thanks for checking out our site and for joining our group. We're getting more and more people involved everyday.

You'll find lots of helpful information here as well as plenty of supportive people.

Enjoy the site and have a wonderful day!

-Robert

Hi! I'm a vegan mom of two who stumbled upon this site with the help of my wonderful vegan body building boyfriend. I've also recently become interested in bulking up. For the longest time, I was soley concerned with being "thin". Now, 50 lbs later,I see thin women as in health as poor as mine used to me. So, I'm enlisting the help of this site to get me in gear.

Welcome! I agree, being super thin is no better than being fat. Fit is the only way to go!

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome! I'm 24 y/o and have two LITTLE girls - one will be 3 in October and the other is 9 months. I have to agree with compassionategirl that 6 seems like a lot to me! Let alone 12! whew.

PS - anyone know how to shrink photo size without making it as small as mine appears??

Thank you all for the wonderful welcome! I'm 24 y/o and have two LITTLE girls - one will be 3 in October and the other is 9 months. I have to agree with compassionategirl that 6 seems like a lot to me! Let alone 12! whew.

PS - anyone know how to shrink photo size without making it as small as mine appears??

I don't see a photo for you at all. If you'd like to email the image, I will sort it out for you. My email address is [email protected]