The Astrocat in the HatNOT(tm)

Astrocat

Hello everybody

(^^)^ (wave, wave)

I figure it's about time that I made an introduction thread here.

I run the veganly forum network over at www.vegansrock.co.uk

I live on a remote Scottish island, was raised vegetarian, and have been vegan for somewhere around 3 1/2 years.

I especially like watching anime, playing computer games, growing plants, talking to friends, eating tasty food, strolling in nice places, bug-watching, and watching the world go by.

It's nice to meet y'all.

Welcome!

Great to have you here. We have a pretty cool group of folks so I hope you meet some cool people and have a lot of fun.

Building vegan communities is my new main goal and we're doing that all over the place. This is a great place to be for that.

All the best, and welcome aboard!

• 3 weeks later...
I believe you are a good wrestler

Welcome to our forum!

I'll move in with awesome vegan people in Edinburgh soon - how far is that from where you are??

huzzah !

I suplex ninjas down flights of steps for entertainment.

That's how tough as nails I am, oh yes, it's all true.

Edinburgh is in the middle of Scotland, uh, maybe the South sort of, while Orkney is a small group of islands across the Pentland Firth, just off the North East coast of Scotland.

I decided to look it up with Google, having realised I wasn;t actually sure where Edinburgh was.

on this map -

http://www.microsoft.com/uk/partner/training/ignite/images/map_edinburgh.gif

Edinburgh is the place highlighted by that nice orange box, and orkney is the cute little blob in the very top-right of the map.

It's nice to meet you all, thankyou for the happy welcome to this forum.

Additionally, VegansRock is down right now (because the guy hosting my forum did a bunk without warning bah ! He shall incur my ninja's wrath sometime in the shadows, perhaps..... MWAHAHAHAHA..... uh *cough yes.... so uh, that happened, and as such i t will be down for a while, but i made a snazzy new VegansRock MySpace forum which can be found here -

http://groups.myspace.com/vegansrok

I shall also get around to redirecting the www.vegansrock.co.uk URL to the MySpace one, until I can manage to get the original VegansRock forum back up and running again.

Good you didn't mention Richard...you must be one of those people that are single online...

Hahaaaa , we lurk about together discreetly, as all true ninjas should.

Yes she is/was

indeed so, t'was me that you saw there.

I haven't posted at the Vegan Represent forum for a while, but I have been posting at the Vegan Represent MySpace forum.

There's been two or three times that I've hidden and she never even found out where I was hiding. One time I crept up on her while she was looking in my fridge and she got owned pretty bad because I was stood next to her for about 10 seconds before she realised I was there.

WHO ARE YOU ? I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE. STOP FOLLOWING ME.

(O.o) One time i was absent-mindedly eating a sandwich or something and humming and reading a book outside and not paying attention, and he snuck up with a big sword and I didn't even notice until he chuckled evilly. I think he assisted me in ageing several years.

But shouldn't sneaking up on ninjas be against the ninja code then...or is that just a ninja test...if you get snuck up on do you lose ninja points???

Hahar, I think I gain points for owning people, I don't think they lose points. So as they don't lose anything, it's okay to do it to other ninjas.

hi there !

hahaaaa - I was hiding in the shadows just outside the computer-room door, and successfully scored ninja-points by remaining undetected by Richard until after leaping out (by which time he may well have been decapitated, had i been an enemy ninja with a sword)

so i feel like a less inferior ninja, now.