FREE OFFER: GREAT TASTING VEGAN PROTEIN SUPPLEMENT!

I saw a posting where someone asked, "What is the best vegan protein powder?" I went to a popular vegetarian site and ordered practically every one of their protein powders they had: pea, rice, hemp (I avoided soy as there has been recent medical journal reports and studies on the negative health effects of soy.) They all tasted gross!

An herbal company in which I am involved came out with a new nutrient-dense vegan protein shake. Each serving is under 200 calories, 21 grams of protein, 500 mg. of an herbal calcium combination, with an anti-stress combination and more. But most importantly, it tastes great!

I know how the skeptics are: "You're just trying to sell us!" I would think the same thing. Here is what I am going to offer. For the first five people to email me, I will send them a package of the shake (tell me if you prefer Chocolate or Vanilla) FREE out of my pocket. What I ask in return is that you try it and then write your response in this forum.

I am a personal trainer and holistic health coach with a Masters degree in herbal medicine. I came in second place in a physique competition in college, won national titles in Chinese Full-Contact Kickboxing, ran the New York Marathon last year in under 3:30 and eat predominantly raw vegan. My word is worth more to me than your money. I hope to become a part of the community.

Adam

• 1 month later...

So I received my free sample of firstman4health's protein shake, and I have to say that I was definitely impressed! I have to admit that I was sceptical because every company claims that their product is the best and tastiest, but this stuff is definitely the best protein shake I've ever tasted.

My girlfriend (who's a professional arm wrestler) liked it a lot as well. The only problem for me is the price of the stuff. On the website they sell 10 packages for $39.99 (one package = one shake), so after shipping I'd be looking at $4.50ish a shake.

If I was a little better off cash-wise I think I'd consider ordering a bunch of this stuff, but for now it's out of my price range. I strongly recommend it to those who could afford it though!

Tohper and I have some too. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks good. I will try it soon. I've had it for weeks now but got lazy and stuck to my normal schedule.

In fact, I think I'll go try it now........I need to eat now anyway.

Robert

I havent been at home or time to try it yet. but i cant wait cause my body is rejecting my other protein powders

What do u mean your body is rejecting them?

I bought some strawberry soy protein powder, and my body makes me throw it up everytime I ingest some.

I just tried a sample that Adam sent me. It was quite possibly the best protein shake I have ever had. I still cant believe it. I am absolutely stunned at how damn good it was.

one packet of PureTrim "milk chocolate" mediterranean wellness shake had 21g protein and was very easy to make. All I had to do was mix it with 10oz of water and it tasted absolutely fantastic. It was very rich and had a creamy chocolate like texture. it was a very enjoyable shake. in fact it was very easy for me to digest as well. most protein shakes taste horrible and you have you have to struggle to get it down. However this was not the case, with Pure Trim I drank it enthused with the taste, and it left me begging for more.

I want to find out how to purchase more. I am going to make Pure Trim my protein powder of choice. no lie. it really is that good! and its pea and rice protein, so those of you with soy allergies wont have a problem with this. it is also jamppacked full of vitamins and minerals.

Hey all! For those who tried the shake and wrote a response on this forum, thanks. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I told you I wasn't lying, everyone who wrote in said they liked the taste, a couple said it was the best protein shake they've ever had!

Why is it costly? It is more than just another protein powder. It was designed by a Master Herbalist from an over 1,200 year-old lineage of Master Herbalists, one of the oldest in the world. It also contains:

-Vitamins and minerals, including 500mg of calcium from plant sources

(as opposed to the typical ground rocks)

-An anti-stress and energy blend

-A super greens blend

-A prebiotic and enzyme blend

-An ionic plant trace mineral blend

-A Mediterranean Skin & Digestion Blend

The Vanilla has 25g of pea and brown rice protein; the chocolate 21g. There have been recently reported in the medical journals scientific health issues regarding the use of soy and whey (not that you vegans are eating whey--curds maybe )

Remember also that it is not what you put in your mouth and swallow down that counts, it is what you digest and assimilate. I think most would agree that the fellow who keeps throwing up his soy protein powder is not getting his money's worth! The additional ingredients in this shake make it more digestible and available. I think the shake is probably the most nutrient-dense thing out there for under 200 calories.

And to call back the Americans who ran off scared about the price, remember the fellow who listed the price in his posting was talking about that funny Canadian money and not the good-old American dollar.

You can go to my current website at www.adamresnick.bravehost.com and hit the Awareness Supplements link for information about all of the products and how to order them. Or you can go right to my company webpage at www.firstman4health.awarenesslife.com. The liquid multi-nutrient/vitamin called COMPLETE is also delicious and a top seller that could replace most of the other items you may be taking.

If you're interested in tightening up, you want to reduce calories (or burn more) without losing muscle as well. A great way to do that is to add low-calorie, nutrient dense additions to your diet. If you replaced your typical lunch at $7-$10 with a Pure-Trim shake at $3, you would actually be saving money. I believe it is always best to get your nutrients from food, but the Pure-Trim shake is power-packed and delicious and a nice way to add to your program. Try it for a month and see how you feel!

Yours In Health,

Adam

P.S. Feel free to email me at [email protected] with any questions. I am a Master Herbalist, I have been a multi-certified personal trainer for over ten years, have competed in competitions (physique, martial arts, NYC Marathon, hopscotch--just seeing if you're still awake through this long posting!), so I've been around the block.

Hey Adam!!

Thanks for writing about more details of the shake.

I must agree with Topher that the Pure Trim is the BEST TASTING vegan protein shake I have ever tried. It actually satisfied my sweettooth for chocolate and I ENJOYED drinking it.

YOu WEREN'T exaggerating at all. Thank you for your kind generousity in sending us the a sample. I plan on buying more of this in the near future.

I finally got around to sampling the protein powder as well.

I agree that is was good. Not the best I've ever had, but it was good none-the-less. My only main criticism is that it was a bit hard to mix. I'm a little old fashioned and I like to use a big cup fill it with water, put in the powder and stir it up with a fork or knife. This was a little hard to mix and kinda clumpy.

If I used a blender or shaker, maybe it would have been just fine.

Anyway, all in all, it is good stuff. I'm glad those who got the samples enjoyed it so much.

The BEST protein powder I ever had was some stuff I got in England last summer from Holland and Barrett.

I also like and use, Genisoy, Vega, and a few other random ones I try every once in a while like Nature's Plus (which is also very good).

Thanks for the samples Adam, it was good stuff and I'll list some info and links on the main site of www.veganbodybuilding.com as well.

Take care,

Robert

I didn't have any sample of this stuff, but the price is very high for the low amount protein you get. In The Netherlands you can get 1kg of pure soy protein (95%) for 15 EUROS (approx 19 US$). Maybe it is not tasty as this new product, but I mix it with a banana or some other fruit and it is a perfect shake. Easy to blend also. Unfortunately no website available. Company PK Benelux BV (Lucovitaal Protein 95%).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recieved a packet of the Pure Trim stuff Adam gives out. There is no deception here. I got the vanilla kind and it was fantastic. It certainly is worth having while traveling because it was filling, deserving of the term meal replacement. Sorry to Brendan, but I liked the taste of this better than vega. There was a slight sweet berry taste to the pure trim, but for me most of the vega tasted too sweet. I think they are both great products, don't get me wrong, but Adam's vanilla (only kind i've tried) wins my taste test.

Hi brian!

Sorry to Brendan too but HANDS DOWN Adam's shake tastes WAY better. I tried the chocolate one and like Topher had said once in a post, I am STILL shocked at how good it tastes every time I drink it.

I tried the chocolate one, and it was amazing. plain and simply amazing.

And Rob, I mixed it in a shaker cup and it mixed just fine. As a matter of fact, one of the other things about vega that I didnt like too much is that it was gritty, even after a good blender mixing!!

the pure trim mixes way better than the vega, and it tastes better too. That is just my opinion though.

As far as nutritional benefits beyond just protein, both products are made of good stuff.

Price wise, I think the Pure trim is a little more affordable too.

I am definitely addicted to the chocolate pure trim.

brian, you should order some of the choc too - you WILL NOT be disappointed.

Although it is a pain to mix all of these ingredients each day, this is what I have been adding to make a homemade protein shake using some of the finest superfoods out there. Cost per shake is about $1.67 per my computations:

1/4 cup shelled hemp seed (possibly the best protein source in the plant kingdom--hands down superior to whey, egg white protein and even soy for amino acid composition, with highly digestible edistein protein).

2 tablespoons freshly ground flax seed

1 tablespoon maca

1 teaspoon chlorella

1/4 cup blueberries (or strawberry, raspberry, banana, etc.)

2 teaspoons xylitol (sweetener)

1-2 tablespoons quinoa powder

1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds (or sunflower)

purified water sufficient to blend--usually 8 oz.

As I stated above, alot of work involved, but I do so enjoy experimenting with my Vita-Mix!

Michael