Jeremy's Blog

Guest veganpotter

Today is Alex's last night of spooning with me in Richmond. I will greatly miss it...after our daily spoon session we went to they gym...gonna head to the art studio...then we're off to a bar/restaurant for salad and some type of virgin drink made by America's Sexiets Vegetarian for 2005(she's vegan of course and a bartender)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting ready to take Daywalker to the airport...this morning we went to out to eat breakfast but the veggie cafe was closed to we went to a natural food store for salad and I had some cookies too. Daywalker also gave my number to a really hot girl working there so I'm waiting endlessly for a call that may never come

Today was lousyish...I had a terrible ride into a headwind(worst I've ridden in in months)...then I attempted lifting...well I lifted, just not all that much...I'm also back down to 200lbs and its all because Daywalkers not here. If I lived with him for a year I'd surely be 300lbs again...he's such an ass when it comes to that. He also doesn't like taking the blame either when he knows its all his fault...anyway now I'm back on the raw(the last couple days) and I'm almost done with my Daywalker cleanse so I feel great mentally...and for how hard my ride was today I guess I feel pretty good too since I feel like crap but I know I would feel crapier otherwise...now I'm working in the studio

Awesome day today...I was on my way to the gym and ran into an old classmate a rawized last year(straight from being vegetarian for 14 yrs). We're hopefully gonna start hanging out alot and uncooking together. As for the gym it didn't go so bad...just some easy leg press and calf raises...then I'll hammer it on the bike in the morning and lift later on...but now its to the studio...I'm making this broach thats really kicking my butt majorly...but when I get home tonight I'll relax because I'm not leaving the studio Sunday or Monday outside of my workouts...it maybe a Vegan Fitness Video night tonight...Tonya Kay here I come

Last night I had a great night with Tonya Kay...I even made some dinner for her...

As for today the gym was nearly empty for once...a very rare thing here at VCU. Other than that I'm working on my terrible project(still) and I hope to be nearly finished up on it tonight but I highly doubt it

Its been hell trying to get in Touch with these FexEx people...my bike has a dent in it which doen't affect its performace but it can if I wreck later on so I'm getting a new bike...assuming they refund me...its kinda exciting and sad at the same time since my bike has given such a wonderful pain in the ass this past 11 months. Anyway I think I'll be dropping it off in a few days then I'll have to go atleast 4-5 days without a bike at all which is quite sad...luckily I get a discount now and I'll get a better bike for the same price this time....I needed to replace some wearing parts anyway so now I won't need to do that which means more money for my Time Trial bike and Track bike Oddly I only wanted them to replace the frame which is about 2/3 of the bikes cost but they're doing me better so I can't complain...now I just have to manage not gaining weight while I'm not riding...I haven't fasted for about 5 months and I used to do a three day cleansing fast every month so this may be a good time to do that...I don't feel I need one now though since my diet has been so clean this past two weeks but I don't see how it could hurt...this may be a good time to work on getting used to drinking herba mate too

Oh...I also recently discovered a new(to me) Natural Food store in Richmond a few days ago...they have some prepared raw goodies which really excited me...they were really pricey so I can't get them all the time but they were awesome. I think me and my raw friend are gonna go there every other week...it'll be nice even though this place is a little more expensive than my other natural food store which I thought was terrible(makes Whole Foods and Wild Oats look like Costco)

So life is gonna suck for the next week or so...I'm now bikeless(other than my commuter) so I won't be riding at all. I've gotta wait for Fed Ex to cut me a check so I can buy another bike...I'm getting a sweet deal on a bike thats much better(assuming they follow through with what they said)...maybe not quite as cool looking but cool looking none the less. $2400 dollar bike for $1800...I'm gonna fork over about $200 to split the difference so long as Fed Ex doesn't decrease my refund for the bike not being new. Anyway all my cycling friends say I need major time off anyway...so I'm also gonna go pure raw without any fat for atleast a week and maybe longer...then I'm gonna ride like crazy. This really saddens me because I really really hate taking time off...I've been pretty darn happy every day since I've gotten back from Portland but the blues with be coming...

...it maybe a Vegan Fitness Video night tonight...Tonya Kay here I come

Last night I had a great night with Tonya Kay...I even made some dinner for her...

You should run out (or just open a new window online ) and buy the "How to spin Poi with Tonya Kay" DVD, so you don't have to go through the pain of seeing her sharing the screen with two other men.

THEN it is really just you and her.

Last night I met a new vegan in the crafts dept....really awesome...well she's actaully been vegan a bit longer than I have which is even cooler. There's also a vegetarian in the metals studio that really wants to go vegan so I'm working on her....she seems like she'll get into it pretty quickly so thats great too...plus tonight I'm cooking vegan for a bunch of people...hopefully me not eating anything doesn't make them think I've poisoned everything...plus somone may bring a vegan lady friend with them thats excited to meet me

No she never called me...she probably thinks I'm way too good looking for her. I don't agree but I'm pretty close to way too good looking.

As for cooking on too many stoves all the cooking I do nowadays is for others...it seems I'm just too attractive for most women

Today is my 6th day without riding my bike...my legs feel great but I know they won't as soon as I use them again...I'm also waiting to hear from FED EX to get my money so I can buy a new bike....I'm very excited about that so hopefully riding a new machine will keep me from thinking about the pain...I can imagine long low intensity rides may be painful once I get back on...especially since I'll probably get my new bike Monday or Tuesday then be off to MD Thursday night where I'll rarely be riding since I'll be hangin with the VB crew

I just got my bike late yesterday and rode it 10 miles to get the feel of it...its much different and it was kinda weird. Today however was a different story. I feel like I was jipped on my last bike...my new baby is wonderful...its a pound lighter and it feels like its ten times as stiff...almost as if my old bike were made of toothpicks. I'm in love with my lovely italian lady. Granted I did keep the same seat for old times sake but the rest is all new and wonderful. I haven't really ridden for over a week(10miles isn't riding its strolling) and I did an easy 68mile ride today...I was very suprised I could do that after not riding for a week...hopefully I'll be able to do the same in the morning but maybe not...I was really happy on the bike and after I finished but not riding for a week is catching up to me know that I've been off the bike for 4 hrs...if I feel good in the morning I may ride for 5 hrs...I hope I can do that and get more properly aquainted with my lovely new Italian fling...this time we'll last atleast two years so long as someone doesn't kill her like my last bike.

Right now I'm skippin class to post...not a good idea but role was taken so I'm there enough Anyway...i just put in another 70miles on my bike today and it was great...my back is a bit stiff but thats from taking the week off. Tuesday will be a day off for me(upper body lifting) and Wednesday it would be nice to do another 70miles if my body feels upto it. Nothing less than 50 no matter what though.

Today I actually rode 76 miles in just 4 hours exactly(I was consiously taking it easy)...thats about the pace my hard 50mile rides go and this felt easy in comparison...I feel I'm getting much better. After class I'm gonna do and easy 50 miles...get my bike tuned and on Friday I'm gonna do a 100miler so I have an excuse to eat way too much in Baltimore. Hopefully I'll do it in about 5:30...I'm not gonna push it I'm just logging hours in on the saddle...then Monday I hope to do it again

Last night I hung out with Robert, Brendan and Charles...it was fun hanging out with Robert again and I also talked to davetarfoster..also getting some nutrional info from Brendan and learning some possible things that will be in the next edition of Thrive. Plus Brendan gave me one of his VEGA injections that I probably shouldn't be telling anyone about.

***Oh...I also at whole dehydrated bananas...really weird but really yummy