Hey, whaddayano. Another eager veger

soycheese

Hi, I've been a vegan for 12 yrs. My story goes like this; I play basketball alot. My stamina and defense have always been top notch, but my strength has also always been pretty dismal. It's been pretty easy to push me around under the basket, etc. That's when I decided to start weightlifting and after meeting a bodybuilding coworker I really started getting excited about, well, bodybuilding. I found out about this site not too long after that and have been lurking since. I usually have too much anxiety about meeting new people, but every one here seems pretty thoughtful and interesting. The competitions sound like fun too. I'm trying for the 100/100, but I can barely get over 40/40 right now.

Oh, thanks Tiff for encouraging me to introduce myself. Some of you might know her as veganmadre.

Hi Soycheese!!!!

ya that is a funny user name .

So you and Tifff (veganmadre) are friends? That is really cool when people on this board know each other from elsewhere.

Thanks for joining - we would LOVE to get to know you better and welcome you to our awesome, funny and at times intense (but in a good way) vegan family here.

Hope you feel right at home asap, and your time here is informative, stimulating, and fun!!!!

peace

Hey dude, good to have you here. I sometimes have anxiety about meeting new people as I don't get on with many. And while using this board is not actually meeting people, the 'atmosphere' here is pretty good in comparison to a lot of sucky forums that I've used where there is a weird hostile attitude especially towards new members.

Hey, thanks for the warm welcomes. Tiff and I are actually more than friends. We're a couple of the highest degree and implementation; though, Tiff words it, "co-partners in parenting crime." Eva (3 yrs. in a mo.) and Sofia (9 mo.) are ours and have been vegan from the get go. Eva even engages in some mock weight lifting with me in the mornings.

Oh, and my real name's Noe. Actually Soycheese is funnier.

Welcome to the board, soycheese. Another "eager veger." I love puns. I posted a bunch in another topic, but nobody caught them... now that I think about it, though they probably just didn't think they were very funny.

Anyway, welcome, and I hope you enjoy it here.

Hey Noe,

Welcome to the website forum! We're in our 4th month of this NEW version of the forum and it seems to be working really well. We have a great team of vegan athletes here.

I hope you enjoy your time, make some awesome friends and get some information and motivation from the information provided.

Take care, and have a great weekend!

-Robert