Hi from Portland!

laurak

Well, if Robert tells you to introduce yourself, you introduce yourself--- Don't hurt me with those big strong vegan muscles! ;--) Kidding...I'm Laura and I've lived in Portland the last 5 years or so (Belmont area). Vegan for 15 years now. Not super into fitness (sorry!) but do like to get out for hikes and bike rides as often as I can. Need someone to inspire me sometimes though...Can't wait to check out the new vegan pirate bar. Well, I can't think of much to say but hope to meet some of you soon. Laura

Hey Laura,

Welcome aboard! We have a solid crew here from the Portland area so you'll be hanging out with new friends in no time

SE PDX is awesome, I enjoyed living out there for the two months I was on 27th and Belmont.

I think we'll do a big gathering over at Pirate's Tavern soon. I return from Canada on Monday and I'll organize a meet-up.

All the best and welcome to our group!

Hi Laura-

When we went to Portland for the Vegan Vacation this past summer, we stayed in Robert's "old" apartment in Belmont. We went to the coffee shop on the corner of Belmont and 25th (I think) every morning. I am STILL jonesing for that coffee. Starbucks is the best we can get around here (which I'm sure is dismaying to you Norwesters).

Anyway, WELCOME!

• 2 weeks later...