Articles for main website:

robert

Articles for main website:

I’ve mentioned this a few times in a couple of posts: I’d like to extract some of the articles that have been posted on the forum and add them to the main www.veganbodybuilding.com website as well. Many people explore just the main website and don’t always search through the forum, and we have some great articles I think more people should read.

Like most of you, I’ve somewhat neglected the “main” site and have just used the forum for the past few months.

I just added Daywalker’s feature on the front page of the site and also added a new sample nutrition program, and I want so spend the next couple of weeks dedicating more time to the main site (assuming I have the storage space…which I’ll look in to).

So, if any of you have articles you have posted on the forum that you would like to see on main site in sections such as Bodybuilding, Nutrition, Training, Why Vegan, etc. please let me know.

I will also contact some of you individually to ask permission to use some of your articles that I’ve read and want to put on the main site.

Also if you read an article posted by someone else, and think it should be on the main site, please let me know.

Thanks,

Robert

This is just a quick message to check out the main site, I put up some new articles, photos, and features lately.

I know most of us just come to the forum now, but I'm trying to keep the MAIN site Fresh and New too.

So I added new articles in the following sections:

Front Page

Nutrition Help

Image Galleries

Extras

I will also be using some of Your articles soon. The MAIN site is the first point of contact for people discovering Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness for the first time, in most cases; so I'd like to get more and more articles on there.

Thanks,

Robert