The crazy Pennsylvanian's story:

11/08

I started lifting again last night, and ate more calories than I could chew...almost literally. I ended up getting sick and vomitting on the side of the road after being at a friend's house. I picked up a new game for my gameboy though and I plan on working out tomorrow morning, bright and early, after getting plenty of sleep.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I picked up a new game for my gameboy though

Do you have the nintendo DS? I have one but I don't think there have been alot of games so far that are worth buying. I got the lates super mario though and it's good.

Planning on buying the Wii?

I have a GBA, but there's only one game coming out for DS that I want (Final Fantasy 3, which I already own, but I own a Japanese cartridge, and can't play it on my Nintendo unless I modify it). As for the Wii, I'm not sure either. I'm really not all that big into new video game systems, but I'll have to see what kinds of games come out for it.

11/17

Well, the Ps3 came out 9 minutes ago on this coast. While I considered beating other people's skulls in with a baseball bat so that I can get one first to get one, I had a moment, a vision, a higher level of understanding. Why are people paying so much for this computerized box, then turning around and selling it on eBay, when there are *NO GOOD GAMES IN SIGHT FOR A WHILE?!* Am I the only person who plays video games who realizes this?

It amazes me that there are bids for over 1,200$ for this, because of a shortage in shipment, and someone with a Ps3 and 8 games has a bid on eBay for over $3,000, when none of the listed games are fun to begin with.

There are reports saying that the first launch may be it for a while, and that it would be hard to get your hands on one until the Spring of 2007....And?

Anyway, I went to school for a while, had some vegan chinese food and came home, but I felt like typing that little rant up.

11/21

Well, I've really got the motivation to really get into lifting again, seeing as how my arms seemed to have lost a lot of size, even though I still have the same strength.

Right now this week is looking like work, and lifting in the early morning/late night. Maybe if I'm lucky I can fit video game time in there too.

Maybe if I'm lucky I can fit video game time in there too.

I see you've got your priorities in order.

Dude, you don't know the half of it, I still have NES games that I haven't touched yet, that includes also: SNES, Gameboy, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo DS, PS, Ps2, the list goes on and on. :-/

I enjoy pc games myself but you might be interested in a deal amazon is having starting 2 pm on thanksgiving....xbox 360 core for 100 dollars, you'd need a hardrive and stuff still but not a bad deal...pm me or myspace something if you want to know more.

I enjoy pc games myself but you might be interested in a deal amazon is having starting 2 pm on thanksgiving....xbox 360 core for 100 dollars, you'd need a hardrive and stuff still but not a bad deal...pm me or myspace something if you want to know more.

Aside from the fact that I don't like Xbox, I don't want to buy any more video games, I have enough to last me into my 30's.

Beautiful day out today. I should have went to the gym and trained my legs, but it was too damn nice out, and I have to go to work tonight, so I'm going to hold off on that for a couple of days. I did dips, pushups and leg raises outside, and hit my heavy bag for a few minutes, all while my frozen black bean burrito cooked, 55 minutes to cook, 55 miliseconds to eat, what an annoyance.

I might do more exercising tonight, we'll see what's up. Hanging out with my vegan lady friend tonight for a little while after work, so we'll have to see how I feel.

I don't think a microwave does all that much damage if the food your cooking isn't loaded with vitamins and minerals anyway...if your worried you should just make them from scratch...its cheaper anyway

I don't think a microwave does all that much damage if the food your cooking isn't loaded with vitamins and minerals anyway...if your worried you should just make them from scratch...its cheaper anyway

It's the whole microwaves that bother me....but I found actual good tortilla shells, so I am going to start making them from scratch, and they're going to be HUGE....and if the shells aren't that big I'll just eat multiple in one sitting.

11/30

It's 62 degrees out now in Pennsylvania, so I'm going to take a walk outside instead of lift with my legs today, something I'll probably do tomorrow. I went for 7 waking hours without food today because of school for the first time in 3 weeks (I'm eating every 2 - 3 hours), and I felt like I was going to die.

I'm probably going to take some apples with me, and be out for a little while getting some fresh mountain air.

12/1

Subject: It's impossible to find good tortilla shells on the East Coast.

I've been checking so many stores looking for halfway decent tortilla shells (preferably whole wheat, without Corn Syrup, without Hydrogenated oils) for a while now in order to make some good burritos, to no luck, until I stop at the last possible store I could think of today. I go into the freezer section and see Organic Tortilla shells made with Spelt and other grains. I was excited. "Spelt is a great grain, and made with other grains too? This is exactly what I was looking for!" I read through the nutritional facts and got excited, "Wow, 5 grams of protein each shell, these will help me bulk like crazy!", then I decided to see what other grains there are. I read all the way down to the last ingredient, and see two words that made me almost punch the glass doors out of the frozen section. "Organic HONEY" "ARGGGGGHHHH! MOTHER (CENSORED) SON OF A (CENSORED) WHY MUCH FATE CONSTANTLY (CENSORED) WITH ME?! I'M GOING TO (CENSORED) KILL SOMEONE BY SHOVING THEIR (CENSORED) RIGHT DOWN THEIR (CENSORED) AND THEN (CENSORED)(CENSORED)(CENSORED)!"....I thought to myself.

But anyway I might work out later today, we'll have to see what's up.

Awesome: This rant is post #800.