Hello everybody..

andgbr

my interests? complicated question, i like cooking, and gadgets, and i'm planning to work in the financial area someday as a investor.. ( i'm a 10th grader in Riverdale High School. )

What kind of gadgets? Like a cheesegrater which is also a safe?

gadgets --> eletronics, like notebook, video games and so on.. ( very nerdy, i know )

my interests? complicated question, i like cooking, and gadgets, and i'm planning to work in the financial area someday as a investor.. ( i'm a 10th grader in Riverdale High School. )

gadgets --> eletronics, like notebook, video games and so on.. ( very nerdy, i know )

Cool what videogames do you play? I just got done with Hitman Blood Money.

Cool what videogames do you play? I just got done with Hitman Blood Money.

i like games like gta, counter-strike, and so on.. the most insane possible..

but i also like simulation games like tony hawk... and the sims..

but lately, i've been really outdated about games, school you know...

Edited by andgbr

the problem is that lately i haven't been playing any game...

Why not?? I like GTA, I like to just go nuts on it, find places to do awesome stunts / crashes, and terrorize everyone. I think the missions are poorly designed though, but the freedom of the cities are good enough as a game anyway. My recent favourite games have been Resident Evil 4, Manhunt, Devil May Cry 3 (and special edition), Hitman Blood Money and Tekken. I liked Metal Gear Solid 3 as well, but that was a while ago I finished with that, went through like 5 timez. I played a bit of Counter-strike, and tony hawk, never did play sims.

the problem is that lately i haven't been playing any game...

Why not?? I like GTA, I like to just go nuts on it, find places to do awesome stunts / crashes, and terrorize everyone. I think the missions are poorly designed though, but the freedom of the cities are good enough as a game anyway. My recent favourite games have been Resident Evil 4, Manhunt, Devil May Cry 3 (and special edition), Hitman Blood Money and Tekken. I liked Metal Gear Solid 3 as well, but that was a while ago I finished with that, went through like 5 timez. I played a bit of Counter-strike, and tony hawk, never did play sims.

i've been really busy with school lately, but i still play few games, sometimes...

The Sims is really fun, but it's a simulation game and like most of simulation games, it takes a lot of time from you..

one game that is really cool, is civilization IV, it's rpg kind of game ( i believe )..