My mind has moved my body to this website?

Kon

Hi,

I'm pretty noobish to this whole bodybuilding stuff, and so I have finally joined a forum which seems intrigueing enough to pursue for however long my mind permits, which I hope is long enough to gain some results!

I have been vegetarian all my life, and certainly open to veganism, but I know I'm not as healthy as I can be, so I came to find a forum which could help me on my quest for knowledge and habits. Hopefully I found it.

I also want to bulk up with muscle, and have recently been lifting home-made weights the past month or two, but havent seen any gains yet.

I also have been trying to fix up my diet. I have given up all soda, candy, junkfood, milk, dairy within the past year or so, and drink only water, but I still eat a lot of processed foods(mainly because there is nowhere near our house to buy organic food).

I am thinking of keeping a journal here, so that I can gain feedback relative to my current situations.

anyways, hello..

Welcome to our group!

We're glad you found us. Awesome that you have been veggie your whole life! You'll learn all kinds of bodybuilding and bulking up tips here.

I've been focusing more on raw foods and it is going well. I also ate lots of processed foods for many many years. I've been hanging out with some raw food friends and improving my diet.

Again, welcome to our forum and I look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome Kon! It's good that you have sought for more information and support on your quest for health. There is much to be learned about veganism and body training, and I find this site very helpful on all accounts. When you are comfortable, I would enjoy learning more about you.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

It's exciting to know that changes can be made and that others are willing to help guide you in the process of making them.

I will begin a journal starting with what i did today, seeing as this should keep me focused.