Bigbwii Da Fruitarian One's Blog

Bigbwii

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel so outstanding today that I decided to take some pics!!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84/Bigbwii/Ava033-1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84/Bigbwii/Ava032-1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84/Bigbwii/Ava031-1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84/Bigbwii/Ava030-1.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a84/Bigbwii/Ava029-1.jpg

The weekend was terrible...I was detoxing pretty the whole time, since I started the intense core work I have been detoxing from my gut...I knew what was going on so I just got my head down and put up with it!

THIS IS WHY EXERCISE IS SO IMPORTANT TO RAW VEGANS!!!!!

Well guys it happened...I was wondering when it would come and here it is.....I CRASHED.....I just quit....

I just realised that what I'm doing is absolutely pointless!

The fact of the matter is...I NEED A SPORT TO COMPETE IN!!!!

I need to train for a sport I enjoy!!!!

I can justify the upper body/core work but the squats, etc are just a waste of time for me!!!

Training separate parts just doesn't make sense anymore I wanna train my body as a whole...

I can't belive how my mind and body just said no I'm not doing it!!!

I did the Dips, Handstands and chins then went for a big walk to think about what's the next phase! :rolling eyes:

NO WAY! You can't quit! You don't need a sport, you're getting the body you want on oranges and avocados and proving to the world that it's possible, that's sport enough man. I really find it inspiring that you keep progressing at what you're doing, getting to new heights, you have to keep going.

NO WAY! You can't quit! You don't need a sport, you're getting the body you want on oranges and avocados and proving to the world that it's possible, that's sport enough man. I really find it inspiring that you keep progressing at what you're doing, getting to new heights, you have to keep going.

Yeah...I need to put this training to good use!

I'm not quitting training at all....I just need to do it for a purpose!!!!

I need to compete and kick butt.....

As far as proving that living an active raw lifestyle is possible I've done that twice over!!! I need to live for myself and be the best I can be....

Bigbwii, it sounds like you need a martial art! It's predominantly body weight training, lot's of cardio, and most importantly you'll be focused, you'll learn something that applies to every facet of your life that will continually reward your choice of lifestyle (fruitarian) and will allow you the opportunity to complete. You can choose the art that fits you best... Capoeira, Kickboxing, Muai Thai, Brazillian Ju Jitsu, etc...

Hey, you could also get your daughter into it! She's the perfect age.

By the way, you inspire me to no end.

Bigbwii, it sounds like you need a martial art! It's predominantly body weight training, lot's of cardio, and most importantly you'll be focused, you'll learn something that applies to every facet of your life that will continually reward your choice of lifestyle (fruitarian) and will allow you the opportunity to complete. You can choose the art that fits you best... Capoeira, Kickboxing, Muai Thai, Brazillian Ju Jitsu, etc...

Hey, you could also get your daughter into it! She's the perfect age.

By the way, you inspire me to no end.

Hey thanks Suz.....hey I love your website.....that's some achievement and a great resource...

yeah I'd love to do a martial art or boxing.....I did wing chun Kung Fu for about 6 months and loved it.....it's weird because I think that that's the direction I'm supposed to go in because it comes up time after time...my problem is that the classes are so expensive!!!

Oh yeah I'd love to get the kids in something like that too....

I'm gonna check into what's available here....coz there's some life in this ole dawg yet! plus I've put this off for too long!!!!

Do you do a martial art?

I kickbox -- it's a mix of Karate and Muay Thai techniques. I've only been doing it for eight months now but it's given me the focus that I was lacking in life. It is expensive, but if it's meant to be you'll find a way.

Nice one....yeah I seriously lack a focus but I don't want to do boxing just because it's cheap, I've always wanted to learn a martial art and at my age self defense is key!

I've been looking at Aikido and Capoeira so far!...let's see what happens.

I think my destiny is unravelling....

Edited by Bigbwii

• 2 years later...

I noticed you website is down, are you still around? I saw you latest vid on youtube, and I'm sort of half wondering if you have died from eating nothing at all, and half intrigued as to how you manage on such a low calorie intake. You're basically doing just watermelon juice or is it just water? Also you have not mentioned feeding off of spiritual energy or any techniques you use in attaining nourishment without food, except for sunshine and fresh air, and since I'm interested in the best forms of nourishment for the being your input would be greatly appreciated.

I'd just like to add that if you just slowly reduced your intake and let your body slowly increase the absorption rate, that you could come pretty close to a nothing-diet. I mean going from experience if I don't eat for a while, when I do, if its easily digestible, is that I immediately gain a lot of energy, and on the flip-side, if eat increasingly larger meals for some time, and then eat a small meal, it is terribly unsatisfying, but after only a few days of lower amounts of food, my body responds and starts absorbing far more. I guess I'll have to try myself as to what level one can achieve. And of course the highest net-gain foods would be required as Bredan would say.

• 3 weeks later...