Good to see you finally
post a log here!
I am weak! That easy. That is a very basic problem I have, which is very hard to get rid of for me.
You're not weak. You're at least average for a woman.
Don't bring yourself down. It doesn't help you mentally to say you're weak. Rather say "I must and will
- I am the perfect person to sell drugs to: I want to look good + I am a sissy -> easy / weak solution = drugs
- I'm a whiny baby without the capability of torturing myself during training
- I give up to easily
Plus I'm lazy
Those are not seperate problems - they're all one and the same! Don't make it bigger than it is.
The second "problem" you have is low self esteem - you are much stronger and better than you think!
- yet to find
- no ... serious:
- I want
to change! I want to get in shape, I want to get rid of my extra portion of "save-me-through-a-tough-winter" cushion.
- I don't get down on myself by constantly comparing myself with others
- I love lifting weights!
Good to look on your strong sides, that is motivating!
And the love for lifting weights is all you'll ever need to accomplish your goals!
1. stay away from drugs - instead: train hard! (at least 2 times a week with full concentration and positive mindset!)
2. not to give up so easily - instead: ask someone to watch in case I can't bring the weight back up
3. trying to move more weight or do one more rep every time a train a specific muscle group
4. not to hate me! Allow myself bad days too. (keep a file about how often I have "bad days" and review in febuary)
Good guidelines, rather than goals
1. and 2. should be easy to accomplish for you. I'll send you a link to an article of a female bodybuilder on the side effects on drugs
3. is the basic goal! If you can't reach this one, you should change your training plan.
4. is the most important one. It seems easy not to hate you for others, but i know it can be hard for oneself. *hugs*
Your split program looks fine. I'd rather have one dumbell and one barbell exercise for chest in there, but that's not mandatory.
"Something for the forearms" - just don't do wrist curls! They don't do anything for your forearms but f**k up your wrists. Do grip training instead (it's cooler anyway
Looking forward to you posting here regularly!
Have fun at the gym tomorrow!
Love and peace,