The crazy Pennsylvanian's story:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12/6

Went for my workout today and I have work tonight, I have to make sure I have plenty of food for work to keep the bulking going up, which is going quit well.

I also haven't shaved for a while now, I think I should get to the "Mountain Man Rugged" look that Daywalker had going.

12/10

I haven't worked out in like 4 days, tomorrow is the last day that I might not be able to workout, but I might work out tonight. After this I can work out almost everyday, I'm going to love it.

I'm growing a beard and it's looking great.

Wow, Post #900, 10 posts a day I'm averaging, that's like Potter posting level.

12/14

Ugh. I'm looking for some midnight snacking (actually more like the last feeding of my day, whatever you want to call it). I want something with peanut butter, but there's nothing to put it on. I'm tempted to walk to the 24 hour store to get some banana's or a clif bar just so I have something to put Peanut butter on...I'm weird.

Apples are awesome cut up with peanut butter, you know, if you don't have any bananas.

The ironic part to this all though is that I have a school of thought that PB can go on ANYTHING. I've put peanut butter on brocolli and loved it. Apples, banana's, protein bars, oatmeal....I should just make a bowl of oatmeal actually.

12/15

Ugh. I went to a Chinese place today which is normally really good (what 2 times I've eaten there), but today it just wasn't that great. I started to think something foreign got into it, but after a while I realized that I never really eat at restaurants anymore and that sometimes it's just not that good.

We'll have to do the Hunan Kitchen if you make it to Pittsburgh. Fifteen people from our meetup group went tonight. The food is consistently excellent and the waiters know the ingredients in every dish. There are only two non-vegan items on the vegetarian half of the menu. You can see some pics of me and wannalift here: http://vegan.meetup.com/399/photos/ Tiffaney somehow managed to escape being photographed, maybe because she took the pics.

Unless you're doing a "Myspace whore standing in front of the camera shot", it's easy to avoid the camera while operating it.

As for the pictures of food...if I make it out there..."Hell yes let's go!" That looks delicious. All I can get is General Tso's Tofu, but it would be nice to dine out and have something aside from that....though Sushi is always good too. Does the Hunan Kitchen have a Sushi bar?

So it's later today, and I ended up playing video games until my eyes felt like they were on fire (about 10 minutes ago), and ate like the world was coming to an end. 3 black bean burritos, 1 block of tofu, several apples, soymilk, orange juice, water, spinach, good stuff.

12/21

I just finished my 7th semester at Community College (only took one class). I have no Christmas shopping done, though I'm doing minimal this year (as always, it's for my parents to humor them), and I plan on lifting tonight. Might go book shopping for my mother sometime before Christmas, even though I work every night up to and including X-Mas.

So it's later today, and I ended up playing video games until my eyes felt like they were on fire (about 10 minutes ago), and ate like the world was coming to an end. 3 black bean burritos, 1 block of tofu, several apples, soymilk, orange juice, water, spinach, good stuff.

Wow....I thought I could eat alot, you get the trophy.