When is your birthday?

robert

When is your birthday?

We don't want to know the year, just the day. Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness wants to send you a birthday card and some goodies on your special day!

Feel free to post the month and day of your birthday and when it approaches, I'll send you a private message to get a mailing address from you so you can receive some small gifts from Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness.

Thanks, and an EARLY Happy Birthday to ALL of YOU!!!!

-Robert

It's not that we "don't" want to know, I just know a lot of people don't like to list it......but...ah...alas, I see I did write "don't", but thanks for breaking the rules! Just kidding.

I guess I should list me....so I can send myself a card

March 2, 1980 (year not required)

-Robert

I was summoned as a Ninja in 1701. At that time I was mainly made up of steam but also awesomeness and lightning. I couldn't hold nunchuck, but I could still talk and also walk through walls, but not doors)

Edited by Richard

Thanks for that post Sknydpr, I was starting to feel really old. (1963 for me --- 3 days after Newton's birthday.)

Nah, I don't care that I'm bloody near 43, I'm still young at heart in a lot of ways. Or immature, depending on your perspective.

uuuuhhh, gifts! Something for freeeee

Yeah, my birthday is the 1st of September...

and the 15th of october....

and November 27th, January 3rd, March 12th, May 19th, July 21th.

And i'm older than i'd like to be, physically, though that is still very young for a veggie with an estimated lifespan of 125 years

I think my mind will grow up eventually, too.

I make a mean Vegan Chocolate Cake! It was pretty famous around my community for a few years. I haven't really done much baking in many years

I used to make muffins, cakes, cookies, etc. to sell at my school. Every week in high school a bunch of us Vegan Kids would bake vegan treats to introduce them to non-vegans. It was really fun and I was pretty good.

I loved making cakes for friends birthdays too.

Cakes doesn't do so well in the mail, but Ill send you something

I think some b-days are coming up soon, some in Sept, so I'll be collecting addresses from certain people soon.

Have fun everyone!

Robert