Anyone watch Star Gate?

kollision

Have you seen the new season of SG1?

Just a few episodes. I don't really know when the show is on (I watch it when I catch it). I would like to watch it more frequently as it's really neat seeing the different worlds they find.

I was a little disappointed with the Atlantis premiere, guess my vision and the show's weren't the same of what Atlantis would look and be like. To be fair, I didn't really give it a chance. Is the show as good or better than SG1 ?

It's done...it was canceled a year or more ago - rather abruptly - so after huge pleas by fans to bring it back and/or tie it up, they created a two part miniseries that ultimately, in my opinion, sucked arse.

Ya I saw that one. SHe had a baby. Funny thing, Crichton is now the commander on SG1 and the girl, Claudia Black, was on for the first 5 episodes or so.

Have you seen the new season of SG1?

Just a few episodes. I don't really know when the show is on (I watch it when I catch it). I would like to watch it more frequently as it's really neat seeing the different worlds they find.

I was a little disappointed with the Atlantis premiere, guess my vision and the show's weren't the same of what Atlantis would look and be like. To be fair, I didn't really give it a chance. Is the show as good or better than SG1 ?

SG1 is better than Atlantis, but Atlantis is good as well.

As for when SG1 is on, its on at 8 PM on Fridays. Atlantis is on at 9 PM. Repeats or 11 PM and 12 PM respectively.

The new folks, the Auris are cool. Also, this friday they are showing viewer top episodes (new ones dont come back till 2 weeks) and they are going to show the Showdown between Ascended Daniel and Anubis, that one is sweet!