Greetings from germany...

unwohltaeter

Welcome Manuel!

Great to have you here! I know Lelle is bringing lots of new faces to the forum and it is great!

Thanks for joining our group. I'm sure you'll learn a lot, have lots ot share with us and have a lot of fun too.

All the best in the shape-up challenge!

Yo, welcome to the site. I was wondering why there are so many people from Germany here. I just had an idea; maybe it's because the vegans from Germany just have a higher rate of being interested in fitness / bodybuilding than other countries? On other vegan forums, I see hardly any German people, in fact, I don't think I know of any other forums that I've been on where I knew a German person.

We've had a bunch of vegan Germans here since the beginning. (Oregon, Texas, Toronto and Germany were always the hot spots for the most members).

The main reason why we've had so many join recently is because Lelle has done a wonderful job inviting people to take part in the Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness contest going on now.

It is great having everyone from all over the world here. I think it is now Oregon and Germany as areas with the most members Pittsburgh and Texas and a few other places have nice group forum representation too.

Welcome all!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...