Workouts, Pennsylvania style

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#16 Postby Odidnetne » Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:05 am

12/29

Got a half decent workout at the gym. Triceps and chest for the most part. A lot of dips, but I need to start working out more frequently. I'm going to the gym tomorrow morning before I leave for the weekend for a really good workout, that way I won't feel go bad sitting in a car for 6 hours, when I really won't want to move anyway, sounds like a leg day.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

veganmomma
Gorilla

#17 Postby veganmomma » Sat Dec 30, 2006 8:13 am

Odidnetne wrote:
Richard wrote:Hey I thought this was pennsylvania style. Where are all the pencils?

I don't know, but PA is my state...I seem to be the major represenative of Pennsylvania on here, so I took the title. :-D

There's another Pennsylvanian in the house. :)

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#18 Postby Odidnetne » Sat Dec 30, 2006 2:55 pm

veganmomma wrote:
Odidnetne wrote:
Richard wrote:Hey I thought this was pennsylvania style. Where are all the pencils?

I don't know, but PA is my state...I seem to be the major represenative of Pennsylvania on here, so I took the title. :-D

There's another Pennsylvanian in the house. :)

There's a few Pennsylvanian's here, but I'm the biggest poster from PA. ;)
www.facebook.com/OhDid

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"

veganmomma
Gorilla

#19 Postby veganmomma » Sat Dec 30, 2006 3:25 pm

Excuse me, I just found out about this forum. :roll: Sorry for coming on board late.

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#20 Postby Odidnetne » Wed Jan 03, 2007 2:32 pm

1/3

Good workout today! It's my first workout since I sent lelle my pictures to sign up for the contest. Back and biceps, the group I seem to work out most. I did 8 pull ups in a row, a new record, and the first time I've done pull ups in a couple of weeks. I was on fire today.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#21 Postby Odidnetne » Thu Jan 04, 2007 9:54 pm

1/4

Leg day. I worked my legs for the first time since Easter of '06 (I wish I was making that part up).

I squatted 185 8 times in 2 sets.
I worked up to 300 something in calf raises.
I leg pressed 400.
Leg extension 120.

Then worked on my pull ups, got 8 in one set and ended up doing around 40 - 45 pull ups in the 1:15 I was there.

And now it's time to eat myself out of house & home.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#22 Postby Odidnetne » Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:05 pm

1/8

Tricep workout today. Not much to note, because I wanted to do a chest & tricep workout, but everyone else at the gym was working their chests and I didn't want to wait around for everyone to get done.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#23 Postby Odidnetne » Thu Jan 11, 2007 11:58 am

1/10

I'm actually updating this workout one day later, but yesterday I was ON FIRE!

Tons of pull ups
157 bench press (new record, about 20 pounds shy of my bodyweight)
150 lbs lat pull downs (new record)

I got some other records, but my forearms were so tight and on fire that I think they grew overnight, I like that. My forearms also were so tight that I fumbled to open my builder bar after my workout.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#24 Postby Odidnetne » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:48 am

1/16

I worked out yesterday for the first time after 4 days off (Work is really killing my ability to workout, plus I seem to eating so much raw food that the detox that I don't really want right now is requiring extra sleep), but I just did a quick chest workout before work. I did a lot of bench work and some dips, but I need to start working out more.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#25 Postby Odidnetne » Sat Jan 20, 2007 5:39 pm

1/20

Had a really good day at the gym, despite the fact that I haven't been able to eat food in a while now. I want to make burritos, and it's been held off now for a good 6 hours, and I'm about ready to kill someone.

Worked out my back and a little bit of bicep work today, nothing special.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#26 Postby Odidnetne » Fri Jan 26, 2007 11:01 pm

1/26

I haven't updated in a while, but I've been keeping up with my workouts, and still making progress on my weight and new personal bests. I'm going to start updating with more detailed updates soon.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

michaelhobson
Elephant

#27 Postby michaelhobson » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:13 am

Ha, I didn't even know you had a workout log. I haven't um, read this section in "a while". :oops:

I actually had a training log on here once upon a time, check it out if you're bored.

Keep on keeping on strong vegan dude. 8)

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”