bronco says hi

bronco

Hi all!

Felt I had to register when I saw so many friends from veganfitness hanging around here ! Guess a short introduction for those of you who dont know me would be in place as well. Im 28 years old and vegan since 5 years or so. As for training I at the moment aim to do equal amounts of running, floorball and heavy (well almost ) lifting. I aim to do each of those two times a week, we'll see if I manage that .

Thanks for the welcomes everyone !

I would say benching 110kg is heavy lifting.

Well, yeah, but it doesn't really count if you lift it less than 5 cm does it ?

hey gustov (did I spell that right?)

Actually it's gustav, but it does sound a bit cooler your way .

And for you who asked I'm not russian but swedish, but live in austria at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...
I know that was a joke for insiders, wasn't it?

I like the movie, though

not really,..

we have a multi function bench with rack and squat possibility in the basement of my mothers house. six-eight poeple train there, 4 of them are vegan. i cant really remember how we came to derek zoolander, but my bro and me love the film and out of joke we called it zoolander gym. because its so strange probably,..

now we are getting 10 shirts printed in the moment. black tank tops and pink letters 'derek zoolander vegan gym'.

someday we'll post some photos and our first big 'wearing them in the public all together date' will be at a turbonegro concert in vienna the next month.

sounds strange, isnt it?

Edited by kadett8

now we are getting 10 shirts printed in the moment. black tank tops and pink letters 'derek zoolander vegan gym'.

Hey Felix!

Sounds very cool really!

Maybe next time when i'm in Vienna i don't have to search for a gym to train But then i want a T-Shirt, too!

Have a great sunday,

Daywalker