Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:10 pm 
Elephant

DAmn. You talk about your feces.
You sure we're the same species?
YOu're no ninja, you're a boy
and so clumsy with that toy

Cut yourself with your sword?
your just a peasant, not a lord!

Watch yoself and yo trash mouth
as your girls be-go-ing south
They been places wit yo mum
with means they full o lots a cum.

Oh yeah, you know I got you there -
You and your big afro hair
I knows yous got a thing for sweets
my stylin's, yo, they can't be beat
so, grab your lollipop and cry
this thread is surely bound to die.

Here's what's left of the bahtum I promised.

Post subject: More later
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:29 am 
I dont have time for anything except , hell ya veganmadre I am glad you joined the comedy battle.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:11 pm 
Site Admin

I just ate a sandwich, my connection has mediocre bandwidth, that almost rhymed, I'm not blind to how shit I am. So fine, talk crap about how I smell like peepee. I will sit in silence and eventually get weepy. I will slowly eat candy and think about my shame. I take the blame you give me, inadequacy is in me. Believe me I am nothing more than a lonely child. My complexion is mild, I think my dad has piles. I'm miles out in the middle of nowhere. I like it when I download shareware. Because it's free. Earlier I did a pee. That was also free. Imagine if they charged a fee. To pee. That'd be ree- diculous. My sword is not fictitious. It's made of metal, not plastic, you think it's drastic to dress as a ninja. Go figure, maybe your life is much bigger and better, but I have nothing better to do, so I dress as a ninja even when I do number 2.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 5:00 pm 
Elephant

Now look at Richard, all meek and all mild
Admitting at heart that he’s only a child
Truth be told his last rap was indeed mighty fine
On meat, eggs and dairy he will never dine

He eats lots of protein and often eats pasta
But he likes heavy metal and despised Rasta
I ask lots of questions and can’t seem to stop talking
Except for the mornings when I go out-a-walking

Even when I am walking I think more conversation
At least I’m not out thinking of masturbation
I know that last rhyme was surely a stretch
Chesty, with her puppy, is bound to play catch.

Vegan food fills my tummy and I’m overly happy
When I am done typing, it’s time for my nappy
I am amorous – don’t mistake that for strange
A really bad movie is “home on the range”

Post subject: eating vegan emcees
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 12:01 am 
Eating vegan emcees makes me a carnivore don't give me bull I'll rock you like a mat-a-dor you want to battle me the only thing you'll hits the floor its like CO 69 you all zero and thats the score. You want more you cant stand more your ass too sore. Call me columbus in this battle raps Im about to explore actually callin me Cherokee cuz Im a war-e-or and like Eore your find yourselves with missing parts soon as I break apart im off the chart before you start. All your rhymes are just tags mines graphitti art. I'd challenge ya to a test but hey your not that smart. As I dart all you farts and leave you pushing shopping carts homeless picking up cans and I drink more to give you a hand and a handout this mans out whos next to test the title bout you no where to find CO in this message board hang out.

-co

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:09 am 
Site Admin

Yo Co,

I told you I'd come back, but this is quick, no time to rap. Sorry I didn't come to the movie, I know you're just a wannabe Vegan Bodybuilding groupie, but it's cool and I respect it, I'll be competing again in October, and you'll be there right? I expect it.

I just took 3-hour nap, but before that 3 bowls of cereal, so now it's time to take a crap. I know this time around my lyrics are basic, like 6 weeks of training, you know I Ace it. I was once the king of this battle, I had you all herded like a field of cattle, you knew that was coming cause when we babble, I dabble in the game of srabble and rhyme the words until your head raddles and your up stream with no paddle and you hop on my horse and sit on the saddle, cause you behind my like you always was, I'm telling you son so listen up cuz.

The reason I'm here is not to tell you to shove things up your rear like I once did, not that did, but I said as a kid, and I think you understid, cause now you cover the hole by wearing a lid and a bib on your chest when you vomit the best you can spit and back in the day I'd say your rhymes smell like sh*t, but I cleaned up my act like I said a while back and I'm here cause I promised if I didn't come to the movie, I'd type something whack on the forum, and boredom set in tonight, so I came here when I should be in bed for goodnight.

I know this rap sucks but it saved me at least 10 bucks in gas and admission to the movie, sorry I had to pass. I rested and bested myself in the gym and I'm back at it tomorrow one mo gin. Back attack, come get some, I know you want some, 100 pull-ups, I'll show you how it's done son.

Aight dude, you my brutha, I'll catch you up in Portland soon for anotha comedy session, man that crowd be messin, and my head be stressin because I learned my lesson, you gotta fit the mold and it's like I'm sold, I'm done and washed up, they seen enough and want me to shut up. So for now I will, but they can all lock mi pill.

Peace out doggy cat,

Keegan The Vegan

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:13 am 
Site Admin

Sometimes I sit sideways on the toilet, can you baloive it? That's like believe, except it spelt differently. Bruce Lee has nothing on Jaa, my house is right next to the Spar. You people in yankee land don't know what Spar is. It's like a crappy food store that also rents vids. By vids I mean videos. Your life partner is hideous. You have to work hard to get those two to rhyme. Change the end of 'hideous', and then you'll be fine. You'll see what I am saying. I doubt anyone would be paying for me to MC, but that makes no difference to me, I don't swim in the sea. It's full of poopie. And by poopie I mean turds. I like to hang out with nerds. JBL should not be champion, it should be Rey. Are they even on the same program? I am not up to date. Last time I saw it, I think they were on Smack Down. They should fire Big Show, Viscera and all the Diva clowns. Women's wrestling didn't used to be shitty. Now with divas it's just about titties. Chyna and Lita knew what they were doing. If I went to a live event, you can bet I'd be booing, when Divas come out. Or maybe I'd shoot out from the audience and powerbomb their ass on the ramp. JR sucks, Coach is the champ. I'd put JR through a table, and then I'd slap King. What do they think they're doing with those bums still going.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:22 pm 
Elephant

Tofu tastes better than meat
Don't believe me
Then try it, you'll see it's a treat
Throw it in the frying pan
And eat it with a yam
And you'll go bam
Like Superman
Super vegan man
Making sucka meaties
Look like rotten cheese
There ain't much of a fee
For eating beans
Staying strong and lean
Like a big machine
MC Popeye
Eating Spinach
Gots muscles bigger than your head
Not like
The fat man eating hamburgers
Having a heart attack
You stay back
From that and go ack
That junk my body lacks
I stand back
And watch the sucka meaties go crack

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:24 pm 
Site Admin

Does anyone still say 'bod' instead of 'body'? Remember I'm logical like Spocky. That's Spock's nick name from Star Trek. Don't believe me? Then you're dumb like Phoebe. From Friends. I'm a ninja so I can blend - into the background, that's one of my abilities. My only disability is that I have colourblindness. I haven't been to Loch Ness. Did you know that 'Loch' just means 'Lake'? Some fool tried to kill me with a stake. He thought I was like Blade, a ninja and a vampire. Too bad for him, I clotheslined him with a tractor tyre. You might wonder how that is possible. But this isn't mission difficult, it's mission impossible. Well it's not really is it. I like school visits, because kids have candy. I take it from their bags, the teacher sees me and he - chases me. But I disappear in smoke. Remember don't eat soap. You might be tempted because it looks like a giant candy. But looks can be - decieving. Soap tastes like crap. Let me draw you a map. Well it's not so much a map, it's more like a diagram of how I snap - your neck. You read it and then you crap - your pants, because you know it's real. Give me five bucks, maybe we can make a deal. Or give me candy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:06 am 
Elephant

I see Co's such a badass, white boy from da hood, I'd sure like his raps if rappin he would.
Got no reason or rhyme when he spinnin his verse, only'd sell records because he can curse
Anothah white brothah, try's playin it ghet' - look in da mirrah, ain't you seein it yet?
Ya boys got no soul like a sistah girl, no - back to the subburbs you might as well go
Ain't no way you see wrestling on our televish,on the street's where it happens - ya get me - cahpish.
Dr. Seuss rhymes have a their own place and time - after Sesame Street with a non-talking mime.
Yo asses are sorry an I no time to be rippin, watch dem shoe laces you bounda be trippin.
Ya momma double tied em i know that it's tru but they surely be loose by the time I am thru

Check em. I'm Out.

Post subject: ha
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:01 pm 
Veganmardre your words are basic face it your one dimensional and I shape shift in ship shape my sharp remarks remake keeps sakes like winning sweepstakes i'll cut you off and watch all your hot air deflate.
Anyways Richard you still stuck on candy? Listen buddy bod for body is like straight 80's. big hair and spandexed ladies, madonna crazy, b-boys, macy's and the start of crack babies.
And pay attention you primative puddle of piss, thats right im addressing the drag dressing bag named chris. See this is how I handle vandles like bar fly see I get the news paper and I'm like shoe fly don't bother me. I'll hit you with the paper the pencil and the whole damn tree then ill plant some more for sure for the eco-friend-lee.
Whoever else is up for challenging Im right here. Better bring I've been know to picasso ears. Ive since show to gobble peers similar to how bar fly tossles beers. Similar to how Keegan squables rears. Im that nice I keep it toasty like champagne cheers.

Post subject: oops
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:53 pm 
no one has responded... maybe I went to far..................................hahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:44 pm 
Site Admin

Co, you have half a name. It's barely even a word. You've got a picture of me on your bedroom wall, well that's what I heard. I just did some chin-ups. I still suck at them, but I won't give up. I've done a poo twice today, once after lunch and once when I woke up. I didn't do it in my bed, I went to the toilet. I won't spoil it for you, I'll let you catch the video. Of me doing a poo. I post it on the internet, for people to downlood. I also sell soiled underpants, I get long rants, from my customers' parents. It's not my fault, each to his own. My underpants smell like my ass, 100% home-grown. Obviously I don't grow underpants, that's just silly. I mean I grow the smell from my ass and my willy. Anyway, I got your email Co, I will send you a sample. You don't believe me, here's an example:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:30 pm 
Site Admin

This may be my favorite rap so far. I've been so busy but not at the bar. I've been home all alone just workin, not like Richard in his bathroom Jerkin to make a video for Co, only $45 don't you know, that's a steal when you know how real it is, his pants of full piss and poop, stankin up the house like a chicken coop.

Now Rich-dogg, that was funny, calling my boy Co out like a bunny, like the white rabbit he is, watching your video of piss, poop, and j*zz, yeah pick vowel to go where that star's at, a vowel to move in, not a bowel movement, whatcha starrin at?

Yeah my name's Cheeke and I got some nice ones, nice yum yums, the number 1 set of buns, what I'm sayin is something Co can confirm, I got a hot A$$, all round an firm. It's from squattin while yo A$$'s gawkin, looking at me do my thing, while Rich is back in his bathroom with the poop stain ring in the toilet, oh wait don't tell me the end of the movie, don't spoil it.

I'm not at slick as I once was, when my raps were tighter than the place between my buns, but it's ok, I've been busy, with my job and website and movie editing for shizzy.

Rich you're online right now again, ain't no surprise, you on here brings out the gleam in my eyes, cause you are one of the guys who's the most like me, ain't gonna tell you to bite in, your rock #1 with awesometivitity, enhancing this whole vegan fitness community.

Well, I better get going, get gone, you know it won't be long until I'm back again, like that again, like I was and like I will be one mo gin.

Cause you know if you scroll back to page 2 and 1 you'll know where I'm at on this rap ranking systUM, #1 you know it, don't like it but own it, marked it history to show it, I'm hip and I know it, ya'll can blow it. What can you blow, a nickname for Richard, only 4 letters, you know?

Holla back ya'll.

-Thin Thin Rappin Him

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 8:05 pm 
Elephant

You guys are just perverse...ain't no need for verse:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next