to Robert- new pictures

V VII Hero

hey Rob I took some pics of me wearing size L of the blue veganbb shirt. sorry the one picture is kinda blurry.

I love adobe photoshop, and acne marks, I smudged over. wohoo.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/kristopher570/veganbodybuilding/veganbb2005003.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/kristopher570/veganbodybuilding/prettyeyes.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/kristopher570/veganbodybuilding/veganbb2005002.jpg

Topher,

You look awesome man! I just got home from work, and saw the new pics!

Your hair looks great! Almost 10 inches long now.

Of course the muscles look awesome and the blue colored shirt looks really good on you. Wow, you make the sleeves look tight on a large shirt!

Thanks for taking those photos man, I'll get them updated to the main site very soon too.

Others...if you have photos of you in the shirts like Richard, Josh, Topher, Kourtney, and others have shown, please share them too, it is great to see.

My favorite thing is to be going around my own town and see people wearing the shirts, sometimes I spot a few people in the same day and it's great to see!

Well done Toph-dogg, glad you are feeling better too.

-TTFH

I feel absolutely great.

I got a lil sun on my back today while I was helping my dad put siding up on his house.

I am really looking foward to moving and training with you. by the time I am a certified personal trainer, I hope to be sporting size XL shirts for veganbodybuilding.com

I feel absolutely great.

I got a lil sun on my back today while I was helping my dad put siding up on his house.

I am really looking foward to moving and training with you. by the time I am a certified personal trainer, I hope to be sporting size XL shirts for veganbodybuilding.com

Ya mate, good luck with that bro.

These are cool pics, I love your face of confidence, it's great! What size shirt are you wearing in this pic? Arms look like they going to rip the sleeve!

Big K,

You'll be happy to know I just ordered a couple of XXLs

Keep on growin everyone! Hopefully we'll have sizes to fit everybody.

And we'll get more NEW styles, hopefully soon..

TTFH (Thin Thin Flat Him), my nickname from MichaelHobson

LOL at TTFH, funny to see that you are still using it

I was just joking, I didn't mean that I wanted you to go and buy some, but I was serious that this is tight on me hehe. BTW, you think you can send me an XXL when you get one bro? I still have credit over there right?

You still got credit my man! Yeah, I wanted to make some XXL for some of the really big dudes like yourself. I'll let you know when they come in.

When I get new stuff I'll post it up as well.

Thanks for checkin in on that.

Take care man, I gotta eat and get some sleep.

-TTFH

You still got credit my man! Yeah, I wanted to make some XXL for some of the really big dudes like yourself. I'll let you know when they come in.

When I get new stuff I'll post it up as well.

Thanks for checkin in on that.

Take care man, I gotta eat and get some sleep.

-TTFH

Thanks Thin Thing Flat Him