Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:43 am 
Elephant

Ok heres my updated workout. Mind you I haven't been posting a lot here, and I have been doing a modified version of the HST (Hypertrophic Specific Training) and I am in my 4th week. Just ended my 2nd Mesocycle and am now going into my 3rd. A few highlights of my first mesocycle:

EDIT: Grr it's giving me the same problem with Chesty. Everytime I try and post the rest, it sends me to the main page. Even through PMs. So I can't even PM this to you Rob.

EDIT#2: I just made a picture of it. Click the picture to enlarge.

Thanks to ImageVenue.com for image hosting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:46 pm 
Site Admin

Hey Big K,

Yeah, I'm aware there is a problem in this category. I know Michael, Will, Ryan, myself and others have run into some problems.

Unfortunately my website guy Khan is out of state right now on a vacation in Michigan, so I'll have him address it when he returns.

I know very little about computers so I can't fix it myself, I'd probably screw up the whole site :shock:

But what I know is that if you don't copy and paste in this section it should be fine and you'll be able to post "fresh" or "new" messages.

Everytime you copy and paste in this category it sends you to the front page of the main site. I discovered that a few weeks ago and couldn't figure it out. But then I just tried posting without copying and pasting and it worked fine.

I know there is still a problem, so Khan and I will work on it as soon as he gets back, which is later this month sometime.

Thanks for letting me know and sorry for the inconvenience.

-Robert

Thin Thin Flat Him

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:54 pm 
Elephant

Thanks a lot Rob. Well if anyone is curious where I am at now (which I doubt anyone is) just click on the picture there to enlarge it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:36 am 
Site Admin

Man Kalani,

You can lift some heavy weights!

I'm always amazed when we chat online or when I read your posts about the amount of weight you are moving. I think you are the strongest vegan athlete I've encountered.

Keep it up man!

-Robert

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 10:25 am 
Elephant

robert wrote:
Man Kalani,

You can lift some heavy weights!

I'm always amazed when we chat online or when I read your posts about the amount of weight you are moving. I think you are the strongest vegan athlete I've encountered.

Keep it up man!

-Robert

Thanks a lot for the kind words. Starting my 3rd cycle today, at 5 REPS! Man I cant wait to get to the heavy weights :P Wish me good luck!

Trying to get to 5 plates on the preacher curl, then after that, tackle it single hand like I did the other one :)