Hello from Canada

Bliss Chick

Hi, I've visited this board many times before finally signing up. I really like it here. I've been working out for many years now, but am just starting to really get into weight lifting the past few months. I was a cardio and yoga junkie before.

I was a lacto-ovo vegetarian (very little eggs and dairy though) for 10 months about 4 months ago, but for some reason meat starting slipping back into my diet again. Basically, I had meat one day and the "logic" was, "Well, I guess I can't be a vegetarian anymore." Not that I started eating a lot of meat. I had it about once a week. But now, I want to go back to the way I ate before because I feel better physically and mentally. So I'm hoping this board will be my support (since I know no other vegetarians and no other fitness buffs).

I will share this because I think it is weird. But when family memebers saw me eating meat again, they were all happy and glad. I didn't get it. I think they should have been disappointed! Anyways, it's time for me to recommit.

Welcome to the forum! Great to have you here. You will be able to find all the support and info you need here on the forum to have a successful vegan athletic lifestyle.

We have a great group so I'm sure you'll make a bunch of new friends too!

Where abouts in Canada are you living? I'm a Canadian citizen (Dual with US), but I was born in the US and I live here in Oregon. I visit friends and family in B.C. Canada somewhat frequently.

All the best and welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum! Great to have you here. You will be able to find all the support and info you need here on the forum to have a successful vegan athletic lifestyle.

We have a great group so I'm sure you'll make a bunch of new friends too!

Where abouts in Canada are you living? I'm a Canadian citizen (Dual with US), but I was born in the US and I live here in Oregon. I visit friends and family in B.C. Canada somewhat frequently.

I didnt know u had canadian citizenship robert. I would love to one day.

I live in Nova Scotia; I've lived here all my life!

thanks everyone for your warm welcome.

I live in Nova Scotia; I've lived here all my life!

thanks everyone for your warm welcome.

you are very welcome

Welcome from the other coast! I'm sure you will find enough inspiration here to leave animal products behind once and for all. Be strong and don't let your family's opinions get in the way of your health. They just don't know.