What Are You Listening To Now?

pelicanAndrew

• Replies 902
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really catchy but angry.

I tend to listen to music that is very angry and not very catchy but much more dark dismal and heavy. I don't like when poppy meets angry. Just my preference. I know lots of people who like them. Mainly christians but whatever, that's what proclaiming yourself to be a christian band does.

I tend to listen to music that is very angry and not very catchy but much more dark dismal and heavy. I don't like when poppy meets angry. Just my preference. I know lots of people who like them. Mainly christians but whatever, that's what proclaiming yourself to be a christian band does.

Say no to christian bands! haha.

Say no to christian bands! haha.

I don't see how they're a Christian Band, it's much of just a label I think.

I get made fun of everytime I post the music that I like Granted, I've listed the Backstreet Boys, and groups like that in the past.....but hey, I like what I like. Right now I'm enjoying a lot of Pretty Ricky and hip hop rap beats.

I'm a country boy and a rap/hip hop boy. I don't know that happened. I guess from growing up on the farm and then living in the city and hanging out with a diversity of people.

I can sing and dance to both styles of music. I am actually a terrible singer but I've been known to drop it like it's hot with the best of them.

Recently I also started listening to a lot of R&B. I don't know if it gets ANY better than Boyz II Men. Man, talk about some voices! I also like Brian McKnight and some others.

I don't own very much music, and only listen to music while in the car, but recently I got some songs from the artists I mentioned on my computer and it kinda rules....except I don't have speakers hooked up...so I have to use headphones or send the files to my laptop and use that computer to hear it.

Either way....it's all......"my body.....yo body......my body......yo body......pretty ricky"

Time to put on the headset, sit back in my chair at 3:10AM as it were, and listen to some sweet lovin from Boyz II Men........

I get made fun of everytime I post the music that I like Granted, I've listed the Backstreet Boys, and groups like that in the past.....but hey, I like what I like. Right now I'm enjoying a lot of Pretty Ricky and hip hop rap beats.

I'm a country boy and a rap/hip hop boy. I don't know that happened. I guess from growing up on the farm and then living in the city and hanging out with a diversity of people.

I can sing and dance to both styles of music. I am actually a terrible singer but I've been known to drop it like it's hot with the best of them.

Recently I also started listening to a lot of R&B. I don't know if it gets ANY better than Boyz II Men. Man, talk about some voices! I also like Brian McKnight and some others.

I don't own very much music, and only listen to music while in the car, but recently I got some songs from the artists I mentioned on my computer and it kinda rules....except I don't have speakers hooked up...so I have to use headphones or send the files to my laptop and use that computer to hear it.

Either way....it's all......"my body.....yo body......my body......yo body......pretty ricky"

Time to put on the headset, sit back in my chair at 3:10AM as it were, and listen to some sweet lovin from Boyz II Men........

Uhhh I dont know what to say.............................. Just kiddin rob! haha

Uhhh I dont know what to say.............................. Just kiddin rob! haha

Rob, I'm going to risk having my non PC head cut off here. That reads like the gay manifesto! Good nobody here is homophobic.

We love you man.

Rob, I'm going to risk having my non PC head cut off here. That reads like the gay manifesto! Good nobody here is homophobic.

We love you man.

As Sienfeld would say...................... "Not that theres anything wrong with that!!!"

I know, I take a lot of heat for the music that I listen to. I always have from friends, family, forum friends, etc. But I can't just pretend to like all the music everyone else likes, right ? I mean, it's just me, I can't help it. I really really just enjoy a lot of that music. Often, I think we get pressured into liking something because it's cool, or not liking something because it's not cool. I'm just me and I like what I like and I don't really care how "cool" people think it is

I love ya'll too. We'll just listen to different music during the Vegan Vaction.....but warning.....I've got a car here and it's an hour from Hood River to Portland, so if we're going back and forth and I'm driving.....guess what you're listening to

Just kidding, I'm always very aware of other people's music tastes and respectful and hardly ever listen to "my" kind of music around others who clearly don't want to hear it.