Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness

Healthy Food Defines You
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 61  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:35 am 
Mastodon

xdarthveganx wrote:
pelicanAndrew wrote:
It's really catchy but angry.

I tend to listen to music that is very angry and not very catchy but much more dark dismal and heavy. I don't like when poppy meets angry. Just my preference. I know lots of people who like them. Mainly christians but whatever, that's what proclaiming yourself to be a christian band does.

Say no to christian bands! haha.

I don't see how they're a Christian Band, it's much of just a label I think.

335 Squat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:42 am 
Elephant

They are believe me. I don't listen to them but I'm sure if you checked out their lyrics or website you'd find out that they at least were a year ago.

Owen- A Bird In Hand

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:45 am 
Mastodon

I guess if you tried hard you could relate lyrics to christianity, but it could so easily mean other things. Oh well, can't say that I care.

335 Squat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:47 am 
Elephant

There are some bands whose lyrics you totally would think weren't Christian unless you knew the band. Pedro The Lion comes to mind.

DS-13 NATO Sucks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:04 pm 
Elephant

Sheer Terror - Goodbye, Farewell

Who the hell is singing? He doesn't sound like he has a brick in his throat on this song?

http://www.facebook.com/veganburgh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:07 pm 
Elephant

Warzone - Lord's Mercy

Again, what the hell? Is this Rabees trying to rap? He should have stuck to hardcore. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:14 pm 
Elephant

The Dead Milkmen - The Pit

Damn, I still love these guys after 20 years of listening to their rediculous music. Too bad what's his name killed himself a couple of years ago. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:15 pm 
Stegosaurus

Canibus - Station Zero.

That's right, Ed's listening to rap.

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 9:19 pm 
Elephant

Odidnetne wrote:
Canibus - Station Zero.

That's right, Ed's listening to rap.

My favorite rap is Hard Truth Soldiers. One of the few political rap bands that I know of. I can't get enough of those guys.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:24 pm 
Elephant

Children of Bodom - Children of Bodom

Okay, so I've got children, so I'm sitting home on Friday night listening to tunes and posting on this lousy message board. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:13 am 
Elephant

One King Down - Prey to Human Silence

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:58 am 
Gorilla

I am listening to Take That singing Patience ...........

they were fab the first time around and just as good this time...

God, Im sad lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:10 am 
Site Admin

I get made fun of everytime I post the music that I like :) Granted, I've listed the Backstreet Boys, and groups like that in the past.....but hey, I like what I like. Right now I'm enjoying a lot of Pretty Ricky and hip hop rap beats.

I'm a country boy and a rap/hip hop boy. I don't know that happened. I guess from growing up on the farm and then living in the city and hanging out with a diversity of people.

I can sing and dance to both styles of music. I am actually a terrible singer but I've been known to drop it like it's hot with the best of them.

Recently I also started listening to a lot of R&B. I don't know if it gets ANY better than Boyz II Men. Man, talk about some voices! I also like Brian McKnight and some others.

I don't own very much music, and only listen to music while in the car, but recently I got some songs from the artists I mentioned on my computer and it kinda rules....except I don't have speakers hooked up...so I have to use headphones or send the files to my laptop and use that computer to hear it.

Either way....it's all......"my body.....yo body......my body......yo body......pretty ricky"

Time to put on the headset, sit back in my chair at 3:10AM as it were, and listen to some sweet lovin from Boyz II Men........

Check out my Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Book on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/Vegan-Bodybuildin ... 497&sr=1-1

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:58 am 
Elephant

robert wrote:
I get made fun of everytime I post the music that I like :) Granted, I've listed the Backstreet Boys, and groups like that in the past.....but hey, I like what I like. Right now I'm enjoying a lot of Pretty Ricky and hip hop rap beats.

I'm a country boy and a rap/hip hop boy. I don't know that happened. I guess from growing up on the farm and then living in the city and hanging out with a diversity of people.

I can sing and dance to both styles of music. I am actually a terrible singer but I've been known to drop it like it's hot with the best of them.

Recently I also started listening to a lot of R&B. I don't know if it gets ANY better than Boyz II Men. Man, talk about some voices! I also like Brian McKnight and some others.

I don't own very much music, and only listen to music while in the car, but recently I got some songs from the artists I mentioned on my computer and it kinda rules....except I don't have speakers hooked up...so I have to use headphones or send the files to my laptop and use that computer to hear it.

Either way....it's all......"my body.....yo body......my body......yo body......pretty ricky"

Time to put on the headset, sit back in my chair at 3:10AM as it were, and listen to some sweet lovin from Boyz II Men........

Uhhh I dont know what to say.............................. Just kiddin rob! haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:40 pm 
Elephant

xdarthveganx wrote:
robert wrote:

Uhhh I dont know what to say.............................. Just kiddin rob! haha

Rob, I'm going to risk having my non PC head cut off here. That reads like the gay manifesto! Good nobody here is homophobic.

We love you man. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 903 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 61  Next