2 yrs!

V VII Hero

I was sick for 9 months. and told I would die unless I eat healthier. I was also vegetarian on and off just cause I knew animal murder was wrong.

and while I was sick, animal products made me even sicker. Meat made me throwup and have diharrea, so did pizza, eggs, and anything else my mom tried to feed me.

after I got over mono,

I went to Hellfest and drove a bunch of ppl I barely knew, and became good friends along the way. One guy, Chris X, inspired me to try veganism for moral and health reasons. So I started eliminating animal products one by one from diet (there werent that many to cut out. I always despised milk and other dairy.) Everyone from relatives and friends found out I was vegan and said thats why I am so sick, skinny, and pale. when in fact it was cause I almost died from mononucleosis.

so I Wanted to prove to them and myself that with my new compassionate lifestyle that I could be healthy and strong. thus my quest to start bodybuilding and to remain vegan. my biggest problem was breaking bones from my high-adrenaline activities, so I had to cut back in order to remain injury free and build muscle.

so yepp thats pretty much the story.

and while I was sick, animal products made me even sicker. Meat made me throwup and have diharrea, so did pizza, eggs, and anything else my mom tried to feed me.

Here...have some vegan pizza, instead! Don't ask why I have a picture of the vegan pizza I made last week on my computer! Boredom pretty much answers that.

http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/8593/veganpizza2xv.jpg

I have a picture of the vegan pizza I made last week on my computer!

You made vegan pizza on your computer!?

The cheese looks so - cheesy! How did you do that?

Ha ha! I made vegan pizza in my oven! I took a digital pizza picture!

As far as the cheesy-ness - I guess it's just so cheesy because my humor rubbed off on it! LOL....ok, that was bad. I use "Follow Your Heart" brand vegan cheese....if you place it under the broiler after everything is cooked, in about a minute, all the cheese is fantastically melted.

OK, so maybe you didn't want to know that much!

I use "Follow Your Heart" brand vegan cheese....if you place it under the broiler after everything is cooked, in about a minute, all the cheese is fantastically melted.

Perfect!

I have been trying for months to figure out how to melt that stuff! I was starting to think I might need a blow torch! Okay, next pizza is going under the broiler!

I use "Follow Your Heart" brand vegan cheese....if you place it under the broiler after everything is cooked, in about a minute, all the cheese is fantastically melted.

Perfect!

I have been trying for months to figure out how to melt that stuff! I was starting to think I might need a blow torch! Okay, next pizza is going under the broiler!

Just be sure you bake the pizza with the cheese in the oven first - say 5 - 10 minutes....this warms the cheese and makes it melt easier, otherwise, you'll get pretty dark crusts by the time the broiler melts the cheese! Good luck and Good Eating!

• 4 weeks later...
yeh i really only liked pizza cause i had pineapples on it. and then once i got rid of pizza, i realized it was the pineapples i liked all along. lol

This weekend, I had some vegan chinese food. Guess what? I discovered that all those times in chinese restaurants I had eaten sweet & sour chicken, it was really the sweet & sour sauce I liked. (And the pineapples... LOL!) I actually liked the vegan version better.

Apparently, someone else in my house thought so, too. When I woke up the next morning, my leftovers had vanished.