finally made a decision

V VII Hero

ignore reading the last posts I made in the "debt" thread.

I talked to my dad and I came to a conclusion.

I am gonna go thru with the personal training school for 6 months. I will also sell the car to pay off my existing debt. I will work a job up there at the gym, so I can pay for food and transportation. and then I will work for 6 months as a personal trainer at the same gym I would be working at previously, 2 months work should get me out of debt, then the other 4, I will save up and move. I will then be a personal trainer in Portland. snowboard mt Hood on weekends. save up and then go to the NZ snowboard course.

sounds like a solid plan and its definite now. I wrote it up on my goal cloud (will explain that later) above my bed. so in a year get ready PDX Im coming to stay!

and after I get out of school, I want to come visit for a week.

today I met up with old friends and lifting with them at the gym, while I was skating to the gym today they passed me in their car and picked me up. I shared some knowledge with these hardcore meat-eating lifters about nutrition and lifting, and thursday we are going food shopping so they can start incorporating vegan protein into their diets. they were amazed at how much protein a package of mock "meat" had.

anyway, after that it made me really happy to help others. and they both asked me to continue lifting with them this month and to help personal train them. It felt really good. so I've made the right decision. I just have to make sure I dont get accustomed to the whole yuppie life, and forget about my main goal.

thanks ya'll for your kind words and wisdom, and your patience.

Hey Buddy!

I just got off work. Megan and I read your final decision update together.

Congratulations on your plans!

sounds like a solid plan and its definite now. I wrote it up on my goal cloud (will explain that later) above my bed. so in a year get ready PDX Im coming to stay!

Man, as Megan and I were reading this, I'm like, "Oh, wow, a goal cloud."

Megan was like, "what are you talking about?" and within 3 seconds I pulled out a Goal Kite that I have. I assume they are similar.

Dude, we're both either totally awesome, or totally nerdy for having goal clouds/kites. I vote for awesome And I'm sure Richard votes for extreme awesomeness!

Congrats again man, thanks for keeping us updated and I'm sure you can take a deep breath and relax a bit, knowing that you have a plan in place. We're here to help all along the way!

-Robert

That is so cool, Topher! I wish you the best. I think you'll be a great personal trainer. Know why?

I shared some knowledge with these hardcore meat-eating lifters about nutrition and lifting, and thursday we are going food shopping so they can start incorporating vegan protein into their diets. they were amazed at how much protein a package of mock "meat" had.

Because even when you are feeling down and uncertain about yourself, you can influence other people to make positive changes in their lives. That is such a priceless quality, Topher. I am sure you'll do great!

Hey Buddy!

I just got off work. Megan and I read your final decision update together.

Congratulations on your plans!

Man, as Megan and I were reading this, I'm like, "Oh, wow, a goal cloud."

Megan was like, "what are you talking about?" and within 3 seconds I pulled out a Goal Kite that I have. I assume they are similar.

Dude, we're both either totally awesome, or totally nerdy for having goal clouds/kites. I vote for awesome And I'm sure Richard votes for extreme awesomeness!

Congrats again man, thanks for keeping us updated and I'm sure you can take a deep breath and relax a bit, knowing that you have a plan in place. We're here to help all along the way!

-Robert

thanks you two

yeh above my bed I have a picture of a sky with clouds on it, and I always stare at it to help calm myself to fall asleep, and next to it is my back atttack certificate. and I said to myself one day I am gonna reach for the sky and write my goals on it, and whatever I write I have to complete. that's so neat you have a goal kite!!

I go to PT school orientation today. should be really fun. I can finally breath a sigh of releif, as making a final decision was indeed the 1st step. now I follow through

That is so cool, Topher! I wish you the best. I think you'll be a great personal trainer.

Because even when you are feeling down and uncertain about yourself, you can influence other people to make positive changes in their lives. That is such a priceless quality, Topher. I am sure you'll do great!

awww thanks buddy.

this is what life is all about: helping others