The crazy Pennsylvanian's story:

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1/26

What an annoying day. I found out today that I need to take one more class than I needed to, so my entire paycheck went to the college (instead of just 100$).

Next my "Service Engine Soon" light goes on, and when I get home, I find out that my cat is being put to sleep tomorrow, and I can't be around or anything because I have to be up at 5:15 am to go to work.

1/29

A 4 day stretch without the gym today, unless I lift tonight after work. I'm not even angry about that, it's all the damn work and inability to eat like a pig that I wasn't able to do this weekend, but I intend on fixing that with burritos and protein shakes again. I've been making great weight gains for the bulking competition and I'm happy with how everything is going.

1/30

And now for a completely random story:

I saw this girl on the news about something about her apartment building (she lives in NYC), and I thought "Hey, she's kind of cute" so I looked her up on MySpace, and we talked for a little while and now she's on my friend's list.

In other news:

My math class is so boring and I'm light years ahead of everyone in the class, despite the fact that today was my first day going because of late registration, and I still don't have a book (which means I couldn't do any assignments other people did).

1/31

Today's question of the day: "Why don't burritos taste as good coming up as they do going down?"

I woke up with a headache feeling like S#!t (no better word to describe it, unless I describe it with "merciless punches to the head"), and not wanting to do much. I drank a couple cups of tea and hoped it would go away, but I started to think it was the burritos I ate last night. I eventually threw up a little bit and felt better, but it's too late to go to the gym, so I might do some bodyweight exercises at my house, and I bought a whole lot of fruit to make me feel better...no burritos today.

And in one post, I pass Daywalker in total posts and my blog page hits 10 pages, how productive.

2/1

So yesterday I was at work for about 45 minutes until I realized I couldn't work at all, wanting to throw up more and my body being freezing, despite me having a fever. I came home and slept for about 14 hours, and I'm down to just a headache (I feel a bit "slow" though, but I just need to stretch too).

2/3

Today I was a cook at my job, the one thing I *NEVER* wanted to be. Today I made over 480 bologna & cheese sandwiches, and tomorrow I have to do a bunch of other things, I'm so pissed off for having to do all of this, and I told them I never wanted to cook.

upped my post count by some stupidly high number,

Me too!

I upped my rate from 3.65% to 3.82%, keeping in mind that I've been on here since 10/05, that's a lot.

I think I upped mine by 1 post per day, haha.

You joined nearly the same day as PelicanAndrew, and if you keep this up, you'll be ahead of him in like a day, which is another way of saying you're a geek, but so am I.

upped my post count by some stupidly high number,

Me too!

I upped my rate from 3.65% to 3.82%, keeping in mind that I've been on here since 10/05, that's a lot.

I think I upped mine by 1 post per day, haha.

You joined nearly the same day as PelicanAndrew, and if you keep this up, you'll be ahead of him in like a day, which is another way of saying you're a geek, but so am I.

I only work weekends, and I procrastinate on school work, what else should I do!?@?$?!$