Howdy

Lilikoi

Hi, howdy and hello there!

I'm Jacy, new to this here forum and website, and thought it high time I said hello. You'll find me working at the Blossoming Lotus in downtown Portland several nights a week, serving up Portland's best 100% vegan organic cuisine, and lots of delicious live dishes as well. For those of you who may not be familiar with us, we're just around the corner from Powell's Books and Whole Foods, and serve breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week from 7:30am to 10pm! (www.blossominglotus.com)

Ok, now that I'm done with all the self promotion (must be your influence, Robert!) I'll just add please feel free to say hello online here or come on down and say it in person!

Cheers,

Jacy

Jacy..................Welcome!

Great to have you here! Another one from Portland joins our team. And not just anyone from Portland, but someone from the Blossoming Lotus! We went there often during the 2006 Vegan Vacation.

And of course, I'm there quite often all the time, and many other forum members frequent the area too.

Thanks for joining our forum. I figure if I drop off enough business cards at Blossoming Lotus, eventually someone will join us!

You will have fun on the forum and you'll recognize quite a few of the locals.

Enjoy your time and welcome aboard! ....now go to sleep. We're both up way too late!

Edited by robert

Jacy,

Make sure you come back here and spend time with us on the forum. You are now officially part of the Portland Vegan Bodybuilding & Fitness Forum community! So you'll be expected to hang out with us from time to time!

Thanks again for joining our group and I'll see you around town soon I'm sure.