PLEA FOR HELP - Saving son's health

robert

This is an e-mail that was sent to me from a Raw Food Vegan Guy I've been in touch with via e-mail, and I thought I'd forward it along here

-Robert:

PLEA FOR HELP - Saving son's health

Dear Friends,

An American Texas friend of mine who moved to Costa Rica sent me this plea to save his son's health from SAD (Std Amer. Diet) and legally implement high quality nutrient intervention immediately.

Frank is in desperate need of an attorney who can represent him in a hearing Sept. 13 who understands the nutritional aspects of the case. It would also help to forward references for expert evidence for backup. Please forward any leads to him at

[email protected].

Thank you for your time and caring. All the people suffering Katrina are in our prayers as well.

In Health,

Eric Rivkin

Here is Frank's letter to me:

"If you remember, our youngest son Kai was born with an intestinal malformation which made it physically impossible for him to metabolize animal proteins - and was on a synthetic protein formula diet when you met him. We moved [to Costa Rica] with the hopes to help save his life and that goal has been met.

During the last 3 years, we completed the building of the house through my job in Houston. [my wife] and I constantly fought over diet, and nutrition for the boys (and herself) and we subsequently divorced and she now lives in Dallas, TX and our youngest is constantly sick from eating processed foods, but we cannot get the courts and the Drs to take the claims seriously. This is a very touchy area because our society does not want to take responsibility for the LIFESTYLE and CORP MARKETING that underlies it all.

So you can see the scale of the monster that I am fighting. I am fighting to save my sons health.......

I have to appear in court on Sept 13 in Dallas to answer the latest allegations and I am in desperate need of an attorney who can understand the nutritional aspects that I am talking about - and at the very least can assist me in securing the type of lawyer who can address these issues."