Hey, everyone.

slackar

Well, my loner vegan ways have resulted in me deciding to register for these forums for some internet vegan interaction!

I've been vegan (ethical concerns) for 2 years, give or take a few days.

I'm not exactly highly active in terms of atheletics, but am of pretty decent shape, both in agility and strength, for someone who is as lazy and scrawny as I am. I mean, don't get me wrong. Robert Cheeke could probably break me with his bare hands, not that I'd imagine him to be a violent guy at all.

In terms of working out, I don't do much. Push-ups, pull-ups, ride my bike now and then, random jumping and climbing (pseudo-parkour), and juggling balls (actually pretty decent workout if lengthy enough).

Hopefully I will get the motivation to get into my body's optimum shape from these forums and reading others posts and whatnot.

Welcome! Thanks for joining our group. We're happy to have you here and thanks for posting an intro.

Don't worry, I have no itentions on breaking anyone with my bare hands, although, you're right. I probably could break some people here Just kidding, and thanks for the compliment.

I hope you do find motivation here and I'm sure you will. We have an awesome group of vegans here!

All the best and welcome aboard!