The crazy Pennsylvanian's story:

Create and maintain your own personal online journal. Log your meals and/or workouts, and monitor your progress. Hold yourself accountable and receive support, suggestions, and be open to feedback.

Moderators: Mini Forklift Ⓥ, C.O., Richard, robert, SyrLinus

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#151 Postby Odidnetne » Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:59 pm

Zack wrote:
Odidnetne wrote:2/5

So how do you like that, there's a forum member less than an hour away from me? It's about damn time.

Who?

That new guy DavdmNY or something like that.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"
- A good friend talking about my basil cuttings

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#152 Postby Odidnetne » Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:39 am

2/7

A worthless day at best. I've come to realize how rude so many of the residents at the home I work at are, and how idiotic the nurses are, as I had to take away something that a resident would have choked on (This woman has been there for long over 10 years too). I find a new reason to hate my job at a new level everyday I'm there.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

"Look at what a green thumb this guy has, he just throws plants in water and they root!"

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#153 Postby Odidnetne » Tue Feb 13, 2007 12:56 am

Does anyone have motivation problems with something in their life? I lift once, maybe twice a week now, if I actually get to the gym. I have a gym membership ticking away, I ate half a box of pasta, 4 builder bars, a big bowl of oatmeal, on top of all the other food I ate today, used all that money, and didn't go to the gym, even though I had off from work. It's 12:56 am, and I have to be up in 6 hours and I completely wasted another day, and I'm starting to get angry over it, can anybody relate?
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Zack
Mastodon

#154 Postby Zack » Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:07 am

Odidnetne wrote:Does anyone have motivation problems with something in their life? I lift once, maybe twice a week now, if I actually get to the gym. I have a gym membership ticking away, I ate half a box of pasta, 4 builder bars, a big bowl of oatmeal, on top of all the other food I ate today, used all that money, and didn't go to the gym, even though I had off from work. It's 12:56 am, and I have to be up in 6 hours and I completely wasted another day, and I'm starting to get angry over it, can anybody relate?

Definately. I wouldn't say i'm not motivated, I just don't want to. Once I get over this sickness thing, I'm hitting the gym hard. Haven't gone in weeks!
Lifts:
250 Bench
445 Deadlift
335 Squat

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#155 Postby Odidnetne » Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:00 pm

2/14

Wow, snow, ice, sleet, freezing rain, and any other word you can associate with winter is hitting the roof of the house I'm at right now. I want to call out of work (even though I'm only a mile from there today, as opposed to 35 miles from work when I'm at my house) and just eat and lift all day or something.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Zack
Mastodon

#156 Postby Zack » Wed Feb 14, 2007 1:10 pm

Do it.
Lifts:
250 Bench
445 Deadlift
335 Squat

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#157 Postby Odidnetne » Thu Feb 15, 2007 12:40 am

2/15

An interesting (and by interesting I mean long and boring) ride home today from New Jersey. I didn't want to make the trip at first, and after it took me over 90 minutes to do a 45 - 50 minute drive, I figured out why, but I got home safe, and that's the most important part.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#158 Postby Odidnetne » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:07 pm

2/15

Work sucked, it's still cold out.

PS: 2k Posts from the Turtle.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

michaelhobson
Elephant

#159 Postby michaelhobson » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Good to have you posting away again! We missed you when you were snowed away from your puter. :D

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#160 Postby Odidnetne » Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:19 pm

michaelhobson wrote:Good to have you posting away again! We missed you when you were snowed away from your puter. :D

Yeah I know, I was jittery, this forum is like crack.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#161 Postby Odidnetne » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:30 pm

2/20

So I tried a fruit fast, which did feel good, but unfortunately my physically demanding job stressed me out today and I kind of had to end it, so I'm going to pick a time when I have a couple of days off, and then go for it then.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#162 Postby Odidnetne » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:56 pm

I actually only had some pistachios (spelling?), and I think I'm actually going to keep going on fruits, at least until tomorrow morning and do a flush.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#163 Postby Odidnetne » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:08 pm

3/1

9 days since updating. I've started to work out again, and I'm starting to enjoy the fresh air, not that it's not freezing outside.

Not sure what's up for tonight. I was going to go to the gym, but now I might lift at my house and meet an old friend of mine to play some DDR.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Zack
Mastodon

#164 Postby Zack » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:21 pm

Don't be a wuss, go get a workout..ddr is no good.
Lifts:
250 Bench
445 Deadlift
335 Squat

Odidnetne
Stegosaurus

#165 Postby Odidnetne » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:08 am

Zack wrote:Don't be a wuss, go get a workout..ddr is no good.

Yeah, but I wanted to hang out with this girl that I haven't hung out with in a while.
www.facebook.com/OhDid

Return to “Online Training Journals & Blogs”