London Vegan Festival

Pete

London Vegan Festival

Sunday 25 Sept, Kensington Town Hall, 10-7pm

Unless I've missed this somewhere it's not up on the board yet!

This is one of the original Vegan Festivals in the World!

I'll be doing a Vegan Bodybuilding stall with Tom (that's MR KARATE to you ) & Little Bunny Girl (she could well be in bunny outfit-that's dressed as a bunny, not bunny-girl/playboy type thing ).

So, we need a few muscle-heads to pop along & help us raise a few eyebrows. In the past few events we've got some great guys & girls along to the stall & quite a few of people have come over to say they didn't believe vegans could get that big . We've even inspired quite a few veggies to give veganism a try & quite a few vegans to give training with weights a try, that's win/win in my book

Have a look at http://www.veganbodybuilding.org/vbb-inaction.htm to see some of our previous stalls

PS Robert if you ever wanted space on any of our stall for anything get in contact, we're all pulling for the same team, mate

Thanks for posting this Pete. I enjoyed looking through all the photos and stories of past years.

Sorry I hadn't seen this event date or I would have posted it sooner. I knew it went on each year, but didn't know when.

Have a great time at the event for all of those who can make it.

Sounds like a lot of fun!