4 days? that's a lot! but on the other hand that would explain that my legs are sore 7 days a week
I just read this yesterday (I don't know if it is just for women, or applies to both men and women)
From Dr. Nick (www.drnickevans.com
) in an article from Oxygen magazine (women's fitness) re OVERTRAINING. If you answer yes to more than half of the following question, you are overtraining and need to give your body a week of complete rest. To avoid overtraining, keep your workouts to less than an hour and be sure to allow adequate recovery periods in your workout schedule.
1. Do you constantly feel tired?
2. Do your workouts lack energy?
3. Are you lacking motivation?
4. Have you lost strength?
5. Have you lost muscle size?
6. Are your muscles always tender?
7. Has your appetitie decreased?
8. Do you have trouble sleeping?